oh-Bam-uh
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I need a name.
Collapse
X
-
what if your rifle is transgender? you never know.Comment
-
naming your gun is a silly thing to do. I know a guy who named his AK "Sasha" uber lame. who the eff names their AK Sasha?Comment
-
This guy might...
Comment
-
Kicks like a mule?
What about "Juanita"A note to the NSA or anyone gathering information on me, this disclaimer is for you..."Everything I type on this website Is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. None of it is true."
Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.Comment
-
TammyStay Low, Go Fast, Take ChancesComment
-
It is a flipping rifle not a person or pet. It does not need a name. It already has one. The brand and model of the rifle.
I enjoy my firearms but name them something other than brand and model? Never.
Maybe if I was 4 years old but by the time your are 12 you should grow out of that.
My 2 CentsA 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
-
How about Big Bertha?Comment
-
Well, I'm of the Asian brand and Korean model. But I have a name.It is a flipping rifle not a person or pet. It does not need a name. It already has one. The brand and model of the rifle.
I enjoy my firearms but name them something other than brand and model? Never.
Maybe if I was 4 years old but by the time your are 12 you should grow out of that.
My 2 Cents
No person ever grows out of his childhood fantasies. EVER. There is always a kid inside all of us.
Comment
-
Mini mesigpicComment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,277
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17666 users online. 69 members and 17597 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment