Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A52.5 OLL Shoot - Winter Session, who's interested

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrunkSkunk
    Banned
    • Mar 2008
    • 2399

    A52.5 OLL Shoot - Winter Session, who's interested

    Area 52 was a blast this year and I for one can not wait till next year!

    Next year is a long ways away though, and I thought it would be nice to have a winter shoot in S. Nevada.

    Seems like I've got quite a few people pm'ing about interest in a winter shoot, so if interested lets get the ball rolling.

    Location undetermined for now.
  • #2
    Someguy925
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 572

    I've never done an A52 shoot before. I think this would be interesting to come out to.

    Comment

    • #3
      PolishMike
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2007
      • 6034

      I would be down for a S. Nevada shoot. Something thats not 12 hours away from SD would be nice.
      Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

      Comment

      • #4
        Hunter
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2006
        • 1759

        For you Socal guys, why not just go to one of the various MG shoots in AZ ? They usually start late Sept and run thru late Oct. and all you need to do is sign up and pay the entry fees to shoot. Lots of cool stuf to see, hear, and even use besides any toys you bring to shoot.

        Comment

        • #5
          MotoGuy
          Member
          • Apr 2006
          • 292

          A winter shoot sounds good to me, I was having issues with the heat Saturday.

          Comment

          • #6
            CHIGGA73
            Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 310

            i'm down. i have a few ideas if we can find out more with BLM and check out the area. i'm not sure if we can get NFA toys there. but i'm in for a shoot!

            Comment

            • #7
              DedEye
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2006
              • 8655

              I'm in, just need to know when and where.
              These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

              Stop duping answers, help expand the FAQ.

              Why yes, that is me in my avatar and yes, I AM wearing a life jacket.

              WTS Keltec P11

              Comment

              • #8
                doughboy334
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2008
                • 2019

                Location?
                sigpic

                Originally posted by Jpach
                Just do what M Sage and others have said to do, they know what theyr talkin about. Just dont urinate in your barrel and expect ur rifle to be ok. My buddy and I recently went shooting and he shot corrosive yugo ammo through his Mosin and figured he could just piss in the barrel and call it a day. Several days later the bolt was rusted shut but I guess the fouling wasnt TOO bad.

                Comment

                • #9
                  ohsmily
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 8995

                  I would be interested, especially if it is more like mid Nevada as opposed to way down south. A mid Nevada shoot in the winter and next year for the official "Area 52 shoot" would be a good compromise to the 8-12 hours of driving that some people had to do.
                  Expert firearms attorney: https://www.rwslaw.com/team/adam-j-richards/

                  Check out https://www.firearmsunknown.com/. Support a good calgunner local to San Diego.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    blackberg
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3061

                    Im interested, missed this one due to a prior commitment.
                    further south would help allocate more funds to ammo rather than gas
                    -bb
                    sigpicNRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member

                    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759


                    Brand NEW Apple MacBooks and Mini for sale

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Bobula
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2007
                      • 9386

                      I am
                      Originally posted by Kestryll
                      Yeah, don't tell that rat bastard Kestryll, he'll shut it down.

                      Fascist pig....

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jumbopanda
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 8382

                        That would be quite interesting.
                        Mo' BBs.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Eric_Oh
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 789

                          You can count me in as well as l_Z_l.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Stormfeather
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 7739

                            Pm me for details DrunkSkunk, but I want to make you aware of the pitfalls and problems that may be associated with a SoCal A52 shoot.
                            Originally posted by Soldier415
                            I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
                            Originally posted by oaklander
                            I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
                            Originally posted by ohsmily
                            I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
                            Originally posted by hoffmang
                            Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
                            -Gene

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Stormfeather
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 7739

                              Originally posted by DrunkSkunk
                              Area 52 was a blast this year and I for one can not wait till next year!

                              Next year is a long ways away though, and I thought it would be nice to have a winter shoot in S. Nevada.

                              Seems like I've got quite a few people pm'ing about interest in a winter shoot, so if interested lets get the ball rolling.

                              Location undetermined for now.


                              Originally posted by doughboy334
                              Location?

                              Reading is your friend.
                              Originally posted by Soldier415
                              I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
                              Originally posted by oaklander
                              I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
                              Originally posted by ohsmily
                              I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
                              Originally posted by hoffmang
                              Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
                              -Gene

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1