Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Assaulted Movie - San Diego Screening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    GuillermoAntonio
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 1526

    Originally posted by sdkevin
    Good point Swamp! I'd prefer a pre-movie plate of something yummy.

    For those traveling; what works best for you?
    Obviously, I can be there for both , but being that the movie starts at 7:30pm, we need to either make that a rushed dinner at 6pm or a late dinner around 9:30pm when the movie ends.
    So, post your preferences guys!
    Hungry for ammo?
    San Diego Ammo GB from Bullet_man911 ****THE SAN DIEGO AMMO GROUP BUY****!

    Comment

    • #62
      guardcompany
      Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 135

      Horrible horrible choice for the San Diego location... Reserved for Rancho Cucamonga. At least I can visit Bass Pro and Honeyville. First world problems.

      Comment

      • #63
        minutemanben
        CGSSA Coordinator
        • Dec 2012
        • 171

        You asked for it, and I am trying to deliver. This is going to be a semi-official event/meet n greet. The link is http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...9#post11538769 and I prompt you guys to post in there and add yourselves to the attending list if you are planning on showing up! I think we can get a little more exposure in the San Diego thread and help this movie really sell out!
        sigpic
        San Diego Shoot Coordinator
        Come On Down San Diego!
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=295

        Comment

        • #64
          DJ Skillz
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 1255

          Just reserved 2 more.

          Comment

          • #65
            Assault Team
            Member
            • May 2013
            • 150

            Seats Needed To Screen

            15
            "ASSAULTED Civil Rights Under Fire" movie screenings in your area

            Comment

            • #66
              Assault Team
              Member
              • May 2013
              • 150

              Great job SD, you only need 4 more seats in the next 3 days to have the screening....take a friend to the movie.
              "ASSAULTED Civil Rights Under Fire" movie screenings in your area

              Comment

              • #67
                Assault Team
                Member
                • May 2013
                • 150

                Looks like you guys are going to have a margarita night also before the movie....join the fun...

                Last edited by Assault Team; 06-10-2013, 8:51 AM.
                "ASSAULTED Civil Rights Under Fire" movie screenings in your area

                Comment

                • #68
                  Diskrete
                  Member
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 427

                  Since this is undoubtedly going to fill up, are there more seats available or is it capping out? I only ask cause that's my birthday and although I have thrown out the bait I fear I won't know if I can make it til last minute.

                  Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    lorax3
                    Super Moderator
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 4633

                    Originally posted by Diskrete
                    Since this is undoubtedly going to fill up, are there more seats available or is it capping out?
                    When one of the other screenings filled up, another 20 seats become available. I assume a similar thing will happen here, but no way to tell how many additional seats there are.
                    You think you know, but you have no idea.

                    The information posted here is not legal advice. If you seek legal advice hire an attorney who is familiar with all the facts of your case.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      lorax3
                      Super Moderator
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 4633

                      Strike that ^^ we just sold out. We have an additional 29 tickets available.
                      You think you know, but you have no idea.

                      The information posted here is not legal advice. If you seek legal advice hire an attorney who is familiar with all the facts of your case.

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        GuillermoAntonio
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1526

                        Originally posted by lorax3
                        Strike that ^^ we just sold out. We have an additional 29 tickets available.
                        Awesome!
                        Hungry for ammo?
                        San Diego Ammo GB from Bullet_man911 ****THE SAN DIEGO AMMO GROUP BUY****!

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          sdkevin
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 2248

                          As evil would have it, I have a hot date a mere few hours drive away and have upgraded my theater seat to something beside the campfire.

                          I'll catchup next week...

                          Hey, a guy has to get his priorities straightened out now and then!
                          After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

                          I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
                          "911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            SURVIVOR619
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 3629



                            In for two, and my brother bought one for himself earlier!!
                            Only the wise will understand and survive...
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              GuillermoAntonio
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1526

                              Originally posted by SURVIVOR619


                              In for two, and my brother bought one for himself earlier!!
                              Cool!,
                              Are you coming to casa din diego?
                              Hungry for ammo?
                              San Diego Ammo GB from Bullet_man911 ****THE SAN DIEGO AMMO GROUP BUY****!

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                roll2li
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 849

                                Woo Sandy Eggo!!!
                                Originally posted by Josh3239
                                You should be more worried about how to use your guns, not what guns will be "magical".

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1