Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

This is why you finish unpacking

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Bulldog1911
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 833

    I'll bring some cookies to welcome you on our neighborhood. LOL
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #32
      hundreddollarman
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 1485

      Booooooooooooooooooooooo... you lucky bastard.

      Comment

      • #33
        HowardW56
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2003
        • 5901

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #34
          perpetual otter
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2007
          • 5093

          I love finding stuff like that. My father had never gone through the entire load from my grandfathers office after he had passed away. I volunteered to clean out all the junk and I happen to find $300 in a coat pocket right away. This motivated me to keep looking but I eventually gave up and nothing else good would turn up. Years later my dad finished off cleaning the rest of the junk out and found a small safe that was sitting inside an old filing cabinet. Inside was a lot of gold jewelry and best of all, a two tone submariner.
          I provide opinions...
          At a rapid rate.

          Comment

          • #35
            DPmax
            Member
            • Sep 2012
            • 330

            What are all those boxes for?
            They look vaguely familiar but it's been so long since I've had one I forgot what's inside them!
            Never follow the advice of Calguns Addicts,
            They clearly don't know what they are talking about.

            Comment

            • #36
              Mr. Beretta
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2005
              • 6614

              Originally posted by shooting4life
              I thought about tracking ammo like you but I know myself and I would never keep up with it.

              Now I just need to find room for the new ammo in my 22lr section

              Life is full of tough decisions.

              Comment

              • #37
                tpuig
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2005
                • 2163

                I think you just paid for a kitchen remodel...
                NRA LIFE Member

                Comment

                • #38
                  Cheeseball
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 413

                  Nice Stash!!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    JDay
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19393

                    Originally posted by 8mmFMJ
                    I found the keys to my safe today after moving last November
                    If it takes keys it's not a safe, unless it has a combination dial that can be locked in place.
                    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

                    The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      DasBoost
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 1811

                      Originally posted by desertrider
                      I envy people like you.

                      I'm so anal (OCD?) about my ammo that I have to populate my spreadsheets every time I add to the inventory. Then I have to count and adjust after each range trip.

                      Chances of finding a surprise like you did today are nil.
                      I do this. Broken down by manufacturer, caliber, bullet type, bullet weight, and quantity. Do the same thing with each firearm and spare parts count too. I'd say it's less me being OCD (not anywhere near that) and more being on a tight budget so I only want to use funds for what I need.
                      Originally posted by shakes88
                      I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
                      REDACTED

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        DasBoost
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 1811

                        Originally posted by shooting4life
                        I thought about tracking ammo like you but I know myself and I would never keep up with it.

                        Now I just need to find room for the new ammo in my 22lr section
                        I guess if the Zombie or Ground Squirrel Apocalypse ever comes, we know who to thank for stopping it.
                        Originally posted by shakes88
                        I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
                        REDACTED

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          biglou
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2007
                          • 1317

                          Holy hoarding ! That's alot of rimfire.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1