the chance of you EVER needing a plate carrier is like ...ZERO%. get the TLR1.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help me make a decision
Collapse
X
-
-
-John McClaneThat punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.Comment
-
Plate carrier. I say this becuz if the gooberment is arming up to the teeth with armor vehicals, 2bill+ rds of ammo, thousands of select fire "personal defense weapons" aka Real Azzault rifles, tons of riot gear.....why the hell do I need a Tlr light now.......think about it op? What good does it serve besides night time short range duty......a plate carrier with plates can save ur behind and carry ur mags n stuff.."Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman
10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>Comment
-
Valid pointPlate carrier. I say this becuz if the gooberment is arming up to the teeth with armor vehicals, 2bill+ rds of ammo, thousands of select fire "personal defense weapons" aka Real Azzault rifles, tons of riot gear.....why the hell do I need a Tlr light now.......think about it op? What good does it serve besides night time short range duty......a plate carrier with plates can save ur behind and carry ur mags n stuff..
But I do feel the need to say I would only be getting the carrier right now no pouches no plates so if shtf tomorrow neither one of these would do me much good
Also I should point out I do plan to get both items eventually this is more of a what should I get right now kind of thing-John McClaneThat punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.Comment
-
plate carrier is only good if you are wearing it.
You would put it on and wear it when you knew you were going into harms way.
In a self defence situation or home defence your 1st response would be to grab a weapon you would probably not have time to put on your vest.
The light will help you defend yourself.Comment
-
Get the TLR 1
if you only have the 100 to spend then its by far the better buy.
the condor carrier is just a fancy vest unless you can afford pouches/plates.
Nastyhabts is right too. you are not going to have time to vest up if you think someone is in your house.Comment
-
looks like i am set on buying a tlr-1 now i just have to find one
i pick up my glock 22 tomorrow at 5 in ripon hopefully the shop will have one there if not i guess i could order one online-John McClaneThat punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.Comment
-
Plate carrier- you can get a surefire for cheap. Everyone has a flashlight.. no one has plate carriers :thumbs upComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,484
Posts: 25,148,180
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20862 users online. 37 members and 20825 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment