Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FN Five-seveN
Collapse
X
-
-
He is a great guy. The last time I had a chance to talk to him was at the Reno Big Gun Show last Aug (He had a table there).
I plan to go to the mother in law in Greenhaven to do some odds and ends. My brother in law is going along and the 2 of us are going swing by River City
in the afternoon.
Comment
-
Sweet have funHe is a great guy. The last time I had a chance to talk to him was at the Reno Big Gun Show last Aug (He had a table there).
I plan to go to the mother in law in Greenhaven to do some odds and ends. My brother in law is going along and the 2 of us are going swing by River City
in the afternoon.
I'm on the waiting list there for a GSG-5.
Still pondering picking up the 5.7...
Let me know how you like looks and feel of it!Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,839
Posts: 25,152,265
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11648 users online. 113 members and 11535 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

?
Comment