Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Calguns Marketplace

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    DENCO
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 332

    Originally posted by dieselpower
    I forget about the PM sent thing. Its a way to tag the thread so you can get back and to tell the seller you are interested.

    I do understand people use things like that for free bumps.

    Maybe it would be best to lock the thread to only allow the seller to reply and bump it or add SPF or sold.
    it was clearly my bad, I did not read the rules, I felt adult enough to do the right things on a forum and i just followed others lead on posting- and it seemed OK to do. Oh well live and learn..

    Comment

    • #17
      dieselpower
      Banned
      • Jan 2009
      • 11471

      Originally posted by 1 2 many
      The market place is so wrong. We shouldn't allow it. Post it on gunbroker.if you want to sell your lower for 2 grand. Or 6 grand for a stag AR
      Its not anyones business what another person sells their gear for. It only matters to the seller and the buyer.

      Comment

      • #18
        89 Vision
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 1356

        What sucks is that the Marketplace is where I spend a lot of time. With all the gouging going on, I have no interest in anything in the WTS section. Guess I'll just have to wait for this craze to end before I can go shopping again.

        Comment

        • #19
          Predaxian
          Member
          CGN Contributor
          • Oct 2012
          • 155

          Originally posted by 1 2 many
          The market place is so wrong. We shouldn't allow it
          Last time I looked, we were all guests here, so it's not appropriate to act like we own the place. Our host has made a reasonable request, and the decent thing to do is to respect that request.



          Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
          NRA member | CRPA member | SAF member | GSSF member

          Comment

          • #20
            webcruzzer
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 864

            I don't have any to complain. I did not read all of the rules. But I will start reading where I left off and I might learn a few things.

            Comment

            • #21
              Gio
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2008
              • 10251

              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

              Comment

              • #22
                monk
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 4454

                Why get bothered over something so trivial as the price? Let the poor rubes who buy high deal with the consequences when prices drop like crazy later on.


                NRA Member
                SAF Member


                A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Maddog5150
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 10526

                  I think there should be a ban on people who use the word "gouge" to complain about a free market
                  Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!

                  For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
                  Note: I did not write the above article.

                  Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    DENCO
                    Member
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 332

                    Originally posted by Predaxian
                    Last time I looked, we were all guests here, so it's not appropriate to act like we own the place. Our host has made a reasonable request, and the decent thing to do is to respect that request.



                    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
                    amen

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      chickenfried
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7160

                      uh oh someone couldn't mind their own beeswax
                      Originally posted by victor1echo
                      Hollywood is satan!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Jet Setter
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 5348

                        Originally posted by webcruzzer
                        I can view the market place when logged out, but not when logged in. I got kicked out. I hope it does not last. I miss my early morning gun porn. Its not like my comment was that bad. I just said "if your going to sell your lower for $700 you might want to throw in free shipping".
                        That is funny and true. That is not as bad as other comments that I have seen. I am sure mods are tired of complaints and are enforcing policy. No point starting a pissing match with a gouger.
                        *********************
                        WTS:
                        1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
                        2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
                        3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          1 2 many
                          Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 416

                          free

                          Originally posted by dieselpower
                          Its not anyones business what another person sells their gear for. It only matters to the seller and the buyer.
                          Why then close my post when I want 450 thousand for my Ar.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            tcrpe
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 10269

                            Butt hurt with greed?
                            Originally posted by SilverTauron
                            Considering the facts of how easily safes can be defeated, a park bench offers the same amount of protection.
                            Originally posted by loose_electron
                            PE card? LOL! Any green kid out of engineering school can get that with a few years of experience.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              tcrpe
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 10269

                              Butt hurt with greed?
                              Originally posted by SilverTauron
                              Considering the facts of how easily safes can be defeated, a park bench offers the same amount of protection.
                              Originally posted by loose_electron
                              PE card? LOL! Any green kid out of engineering school can get that with a few years of experience.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Ford8N
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2002
                                • 6129

                                Originally posted by 1 2 many
                                Why then close my post when I want 450 thousand for my Ar.
                                Excellent idea. Everyone should list their guns for what ever they thing people will pay. Heck, I might list some safe queens. I would even take real estate or gold bars as payment.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1