RIP
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A legend has passed ...
Collapse
X
-
I provide opinions...
At a rapid rate. -
RIP. I got to see him compete and do his show. Blink and you missed it.
He was too young.It doesn't matter how scary, ugly, uncomfortable, or inconvenient self defense can be. Like it or not, you will never, ever be relieved of your duty and responsibility to defend your life, your family, your country and your freedom.
How much ammo do I need? Enough to last me the rest of my life, and then lot more for later.
The government does not come knocking at your door. It comes knocking down your door.Comment
-
What an amazing man.
RIPComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,512
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25165 users online. 37 members and 25128 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment