I probably saw him on Wide World of Sports back in the day, but don't remember it. I just found that video of him this past year. He WAS fast...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A legend has passed ...
Collapse
X
-
sigpic -
Safe travels Mr. Munden you will be missed.NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor: Pistol - Rifle - Shotgun - PPITH - PPOTH - NRA Certified RSO
WTB the following - in San Diego
--Steyr M357A1 357SIG
--Five Seven IOM (round trigger guard)
Never forget - השואה... לעולם לא עוד.Comment
-
Yeah, I agree; but an amazing shooter. Some of his antics on Impossible Shots were just, well, heck, impossible. Upside down, long distance with a snub nose revolver, etc.
RIP Bob.Comment
-
Oh I hate reading posts like this..
I loved watching Impossible Shots and Bob was my favorite shooter. What a loss. The world just got a little darker.
R.I.P. Mr. Mundensigpic200 bullets at a time......
Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USAComment
-
RIPsigpicComment
-
RIP BobComment
-
NO!
Sad day indeed.
He was wearing those wayfarers before they were classic.
Hauoli Makahiki Hou



-------Comment
-
Thanks for this post
Thanks for posting this link. Bob was a great self promoter and it is good to see other equipment showing what he can do.
Bob comes into the video at the 3:17 mark to the end of the clip
Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)
Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET
Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
(thanks to Jeff Cooper)Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,920
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25862 users online. 107 members and 25755 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment