Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I have a problem, snuck ammo into the house

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    NickMc
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 280

    Yes you do have a problem...

    Here in our household, I announced; "We're full-up on ammo, all the ammo places are filled." So my wife declared; "I'll clean out my closet, we can stash more in there."

    Comment

    • #77
      Colt562
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2012
      • 5271

      Reload

      /thread problem solved.
      Originally posted by bruceflinch
      Tis Better, to be Overworked & Underpaid,
      Than Oversexed & Underlaid...

      Comment

      • #78
        skosh69
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 4290

        Originally posted by myk
        We got guys here asking if it's ok to put stickers on their safe, if it's ok to buy ammo behind their girl, if they'd rather save their guns or their girl in a fire, do they bring their girl with them to buy guns, how they can justify gun purchases to their girl, etc, etc, etc.

        What the hell man, I thought this was Calguns, not Cal-vaginas or Cal-dickless. You guys need to learn how to take control of your relationships...

        Comment

        • #79
          Barkfire
          Member
          • Sep 2012
          • 120

          Originally posted by ubet
          Wow. I feel sorry for you femmies I mean "boys". I buy stuff and walk right through the front door with it. I don't care what she thinks. If she doesn't like it she is free to leave.

          Op, do you like to wear dresses and use tampons?

          Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
          ^^Boy..that sounds like a happy household!

          For the guys that love and respect their wives, The one thing I got out of this thread is that there are a lot of different types of relationships out there, all that matters is that you know how to make yours work. On my recent AR-15 build I gave my wife the info in a very regulated way. If I just told her "hey...I'm going to spend >1500 bucks on a gun" she probably would not have thought it was a good idea. Selling her on it a little at a time and getting her involved made it work so much better.

          In the end I got the gun I wanted and she had a blast shooting it at the range. The wrong approach would have made the gun a sore spot in our relationship. So you guys do whatever it takes to make it work and don't listen to these @ss wipes that make fun of guys that actually love their wives and care about their relationships.
          Researchers at the Cato Institute have reviewed eight years worth of news reports about shooting in self-defense and conclude, "the vast majority of gun owners are ethical and competent, and tens of thousands of crimes are prevented each year by ordinary citizens with guns."

          Comment

          • #80
            ubet
            Senior Member
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2011
            • 1557

            Originally posted by Barkfire
            ^^Boy..that sounds like a happy household!
            Actually it is. I don't question her on what she buys and she doesn't question me. Just because you hide from your wife and think its OK doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

            Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

            Comment

            • #81
              Barkfire
              Member
              • Sep 2012
              • 120

              Originally posted by ubet
              I don't care what she thinks. If she doesn't like it she is free to leave.
              Hmm..with an attitude like that maybe you are happy but I doubt any wife would be. I, on the other hand, do care what my wife thinks and I would prefer for her not to leave.

              My wife will hold off on telling me things until the right time as well, she loves to spend money on crafts and sometimes feels guilty about doing so. Truth is she could buy whatever she wants and I would not have a problem with it.

              I don't expect people to do what I do to keep my relationship healthy, they should do what ever it takes in their situation. I just hope to hell most don't have the attitude you do towards your wife, otherwise it would be much more of a sad world than I already thought it was.
              Researchers at the Cato Institute have reviewed eight years worth of news reports about shooting in self-defense and conclude, "the vast majority of gun owners are ethical and competent, and tens of thousands of crimes are prevented each year by ordinary citizens with guns."

              Comment

              • #82
                myk
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2012
                • 5955

                Originally posted by Barkfire

                I don't expect people to do what I do to keep my relationship healthy, they should do what ever it takes in their situation. I just hope to hell most don't have the attitude you do towards your wife, otherwise it would be much more of a sad world than I already thought it was.
                I have "that" attitude towards women in general which is why I would never make the mistake of getting married. The "take it or leave it" attitude tends to not be healthy for relationships...


                I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...

                Comment

                • #83
                  winnre
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 9214

                  "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    Barkfire
                    Member
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 120

                    Originally posted by myk
                    I have "that" attitude towards women in general which is why I would never make the mistake of getting married. The "take it or leave it" attitude tends to not be healthy for relationships...
                    Sometimes it just takes finding the right one. Took me three marriages but I finally got it right, sixteen years later it still works. And this is working together everyday in the same office, anyone that has ever done that can confirm that it ain't easy!
                    Last edited by Barkfire; 11-12-2012, 1:56 PM.
                    Researchers at the Cato Institute have reviewed eight years worth of news reports about shooting in self-defense and conclude, "the vast majority of gun owners are ethical and competent, and tens of thousands of crimes are prevented each year by ordinary citizens with guns."

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      Sennasixty8
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 562

                      I guess I'm one of the lucky ones here in this thread...

                      My wife is an avid shooter, and loves to go to the range at least twice a week... that means that she depends on me to manage and purchase the ammo for our household!

                      I don't mind, she's becoming quite the marksman with rifles and pistols.. I'm very proud of her.
                      My itrader from 2012 - 2023

                      https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post28171038

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        winnre
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 9214

                        My wife is serious about buying more guns with the recent re-election.
                        "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          Barkfire
                          Member
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 120

                          The only problem I have with my wife on the range is when she out shoots me
                          Researchers at the Cato Institute have reviewed eight years worth of news reports about shooting in self-defense and conclude, "the vast majority of gun owners are ethical and competent, and tens of thousands of crimes are prevented each year by ordinary citizens with guns."

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            Caiden07
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 777

                            Originally posted by opie4386
                            Lol youre worring about ammo?

                            I had to sneak this in last week..............she found in the babys clothes closet.... My reply was " what that? Its been there!"

                            I was wondering what's her response to this.
                            Noypi sa Puso at Diwa


                            Bill: Pie Mei taught you the five-point-palm exploding heart technique?
                            Beatrix: Off course he did.
                            Bill: Why didn't you tell me?
                            Beatrix: I don't know, because I'm a bad person.

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              ramathorn
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 1652

                              Solution: Keep your ammo at my house. You're welcome!

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                winnre
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 9214

                                Originally posted by Caiden07
                                I was wondering what's her response to this.
                                Lucky she didn't grab it and write her name on it.
                                "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1