Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun Selling Humor...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    winnre
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2010
    • 9214

    Glock perfection? Is that like Jumbo Shrimp?
    "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

    Comment

    • #17
      707electrician
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 2889

      What's funny is the gun was test fired at the factory, if you are the original owner you should have the test fired casings. Second, its a glock not a museum piece, its meant to be shot and a couple of rounds are not going to effect the value. If I was selling one of my guns I would be more than happy to let a potential buyer test it out at the range before they buy it.
      Brian Kelly

      PM me for electrical work

      Comment

      • #18
        Rob454
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Feb 2006
        • 11254

        If I was selling a gun and the guy met my asking price with NO drama, flaking or bs and his condition was that he test fires the gun before purchase I would have no issue with that as long as he bought new not reloaded ammo, paid the range fees and did not damage the gun by dropping it or mishandling it a few more rounds down the barrel would make no difference in the value. I don't know why people are so hung up on ammo count. The most I can give you on my guns is a relatively close approximate count. In the beginning when I first buy a gun I can say exact count but after a while I don't keep track.

        Comment

        • #19
          West coast
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 2133

          Originally posted by bussda
          So I am selling a handgun that I have never fired.

          Get a pm, asking if he can fire the gun at a range. Just to proof test it.

          I politely declined his request. It is a Glock...

          LMAO!!!

          Comment

          • #20
            CrippledPidgeon
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2007
            • 1765

            A Glock is one of the few firearms that I would purchase sight unseen. Why? Because if anything was wrong with it, I could just call Glock to fix it on warranty.

            Comment

            • #21
              CS25
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Nov 2011
              • 1344

              Originally posted by drkphibr

              Yeah, Glocks are supposed to shoot all the time, but how is the buyer to know something hasn't been done to this to alter it and not fire as it should? Sure, buy my used car, but I won't let you take it for a test drive (trust me, it's a fine car). Yeah.
              ^exactly

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1