Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cow Palace Gun show.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    M. Sage
    Moderator Emeritus
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jul 2006
    • 19759

    Originally posted by Stick
    can someone take a picture inside? I'm trying to talk my buddy into going but he just wants to just go to the Sacramento gun show. I want to show him the the crossroads show would have been a better choice.
    I don't think they allow photography inside the Cow Palace gun show. The reasons should be fairly obvious.

    Iggy should be there! Be sure and keep your desks at home...

    I'll try to go, but came down with something really nasty today. I need a few odds and ends (mostly odds, though).
    Originally posted by Deadbolt
    "We're here to take your land for your safety"

    "My Safety?" *click* "There, that was my safety"
    sigpicNRA Member

    Comment

    • #47
      SpdKlzU
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 29

      Hey guys, I'm on crossroads website right now trying to find out if there is an age restriction to get in. I'd like to take my 17yr old brother with me (I'm in my mid-20's), but I wasn't sure if he could get in. Anyone know?

      Comment

      • #48
        mecam
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2007
        • 4049

        Originally posted by SpdKlzU
        Hey guys, I'm on crossroads website right now trying to find out if there is an age restriction to get in. I'd like to take my 17yr old brother with me (I'm in my mid-20's), but I wasn't sure if he could get in. Anyone know?
        You can purchase a rifle at the age of 18 so I don't see why not.

        Edit:
        My bad, I thougt he was 18. But I don't think there is a problem as long as you're the responsible adult.
        Last edited by mecam; 02-29-2008, 9:06 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1