Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Current post count question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    mexicancolt1
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 143

    im just a baby. a little over 100
    "God made Man, Colt made them equals"

    Comment

    • #47
      CK_32
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2010
      • 14369

      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
      Become a Contributor, you'd be amazed how much more posting you'd get done when there is a whole nother forum you can access
      You guys get other forums..?

      NOT FAIR!! I always knew there was something about being a contributing member..


      Whats the perks?
      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

      What's Your Caliber??


      My Youtube channel

      Comment

      • #48
        CK_32
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Sep 2010
        • 14369

        page 2 already I like where this is going!

        BOOM!
        For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

        What's Your Caliber??


        My Youtube channel

        Comment

        • #49
          NSR500
          Banned
          • Aug 2006
          • 19530

          Contributor Status = Contributor Lounge access and unlimited accessto the gay porn video library.

          Comment

          • #50
            fighterpilot562
            I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2012
            • 47071

            Originally posted by CK_32
            You guys get other forums..?

            NOT FAIR!! I always knew there was something about being a contributing member..


            Whats the perks?
            Your name color changes to gold(like mine) you can change your title(like I do) you get access to a special forum area! and you are helping the site!

            For only 29 bucks for 1 year, that is a good deal! when my expires I am doing it again

            Comment

            • #51
              CK_32
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Sep 2010
              • 14369

              That's awesome!

              Might think about changing my status being a VIP too
              For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

              What's Your Caliber??


              My Youtube channel

              Comment

              • #52
                fighterpilot562
                I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Mar 2012
                • 47071

                Originally posted by CK_32
                That's awesome!

                Might think about changing my status being a VIP too
                You should buy it now!

                Comment

                • #53
                  Bumslie
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 5358

                  Originally posted by socalbowhunter
                  Was totally meant as a compliment. I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts. In fact, I'm stoked to go shooting with you at the ASR meet.

                  Aww..someones got a bromance...Does he text you late at night like he does me? hahaha

                  Originally posted by CK_32
                  That's awesome!

                  Might think about changing my status being a VIP too
                  Nope, Kes doesn't need your money, we have enough contributors...

                  JK
                  NRA Life Member
                  WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                  Originally posted by ivanimal
                  I love you! (some Homo)
                  Originally posted by ivanimal
                  I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                  Originally posted by Kestryll
                  OP you are an uninformed tool.
                  Go Broncos!
                  Go Kings Go!

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    fighterpilot562
                    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 47071

                    Course not Bumslie, you are the only girl for me

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      Bumslie
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 5358

                      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
                      Course not Bumslie, you are the only girl for me
                      Awww...Baby girl
                      NRA Life Member
                      WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                      Originally posted by ivanimal
                      I love you! (some Homo)
                      Originally posted by ivanimal
                      I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                      Originally posted by Kestryll
                      OP you are an uninformed tool.
                      Go Broncos!
                      Go Kings Go!

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        fighterpilot562
                        I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 47071

                        Originally posted by Bumslie
                        Awww...Baby girl
                        We make BigJake, Synergy, and Josey's relationship look minor.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          mosinnagantm9130
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2009
                          • 8783

                          #224 overall here, I'm proud of myself
                          Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
                          My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

                          Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
                          Originally posted by ChopperX
                          I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
                          Originally posted by Jeff L
                          Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Bumslie
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 5358

                            #4628 before this post
                            NRA Life Member
                            WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                            Originally posted by ivanimal
                            I love you! (some Homo)
                            Originally posted by ivanimal
                            I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                            Originally posted by Kestryll
                            OP you are an uninformed tool.
                            Go Broncos!
                            Go Kings Go!

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              Czsp-01-9mm
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 1853

                              post battle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                socalbowhunter
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2694

                                This isn't the OT? Wow, I seriously thought it was. I forgot it was in GD.
                                Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1