Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Current post count question
Collapse
X
-
-
I've been a member since late 2007. I check out Calguns almost every day, but I only have 300 posts. I try not to post unless I have something to add. It doesn't matter what my post count is.Comment
-
fp562 I have total faith in your ability to surpass Bruce. He has a weak 11 posts per day, you have 44.63 posts per day. You got this homie.Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
-
That's the wrong attitude to have bro. Don't you know, if you want high profile chicks, you have to have a high post count.Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
-
+1 on way to 5k.
"A rattlesnake that doesn't bite teaches you nothing" -- Jessamyn West
"Only God has the touch to create these magnificent rattlesnakes and their signature greatness in nature" -- unknown
.
......GO HERE FOR--► My YouTube Channel

Comment
-
-
-
-
I feel a troll post count thread coming.,..............
In before lock
Comment
-
Wait CK 32, almost 5k in 2 years.
I have 10k in 5 years, you're beating me.
BOOM got another one!Comment
-
-
HOLY CRAP
Comment
-
Whore.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,684
Posts: 25,150,451
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18291 users online. 146 members and 18145 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment