Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New To Calguns? Introduce Yourself Here!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Soldier415
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2007
    • 9537

    Originally posted by blisster
    expand the collection a bit.
    and you will be embarking on that quest tonight at Bullseye, glad we could help!
    Originally posted by harmoniums
    Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
    My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
    Originally posted by bwiese
    Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

    Comment

    • #32
      ko1featherweigh
      Member
      • Aug 2007
      • 197

      i would consider myself still pretty new.
      Hi guys I'm Ron, never touched a gun till i was about 16. (my dad was anti-gun.) got my first rifle at 18yo good old ruger 10/22, and my collection grew from there. after reading a lot on this web site and built my first OLL i am hooked. greatest part is that my dad is no longer anti-gun and wants to go with me to the range the next time i go.
      Ron

      Comment

      • #33
        Stormfeather
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2006
        • 7739

        Originally posted by danimonster
        Hi. My name is Dani. PsychoTrucker is my man. I like to shoot guns, study survival stuff and enjoy shootin' off at the mouth. I don't know as much as he does about guns so I've divised a plan to chime in when my opinion is completely irrevelant to the conversation. I think it's genius.

        The Taurus 9MM: It gives me warm fuzzies.
        Originally posted by blisster
        I'm new here. Been shooting with my dad since I was a little kid, but had been off the horse for a while. I'm getting back into it now and was pointed to calguns by a friend. been lurking a bit, trying to learn what I can, hoping to build a rifle in the next few months and expand the collection a bit.

        Originally posted by ko1featherweigh
        i would consider myself still pretty new.
        Hi guys I'm Ron, never touched a gun till i was about 16. (my dad was anti-gun.) got my first rifle at 18yo good old ruger 10/22, and my collection grew from there. after reading a lot on this web site and built my first OLL i am hooked. greatest part is that my dad is no longer anti-gun and wants to go with me to the range the next time i go.
        Ron
        Dani, Blister, Ron, I want to thank you for posting, welcome to Calguns, as im sure you have found out we are a great bunch of folks here. Please have a sense of humor as well! (we have been known to push the lines of impropriety from time to time!) If anything we say does offend you, please let us know and im sure apologies will be forthcoming!
        Originally posted by Soldier415
        I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
        Originally posted by oaklander
        I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
        Originally posted by ohsmily
        I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
        Originally posted by hoffmang
        Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
        -Gene

        Comment

        • #34
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57175

          Originally posted by Stormfeather
          we have been known to push the lines of impropriety from time to time!
          Some of us MUCH more often than others.
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          • #35
            Soldier415
            Calguns Addict
            • Feb 2007
            • 9537

            Originally posted by ar15barrels
            Some of us MUCH more often than others.
            Someone called?
            Originally posted by harmoniums
            Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
            My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
            Originally posted by bwiese
            Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

            Comment

            • #36
              ar15barrels
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2006
              • 57175

              Originally posted by Soldier415
              Someone called?
              Now all we need is the Chief and the thread-jacking crew will all be here.
              Randall Rausch

              AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
              Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
              Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
              Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
              Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1