Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

San Diego Gun Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    joker70
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1208

    The last and only one I went to was this past March. It seemed like there were a ton of hi-capacity magazine rebuild kits. AFAIK most of the LGS in SD don't sell rebuild kits. Are rebuild kits easy to get online?
    "The only right more important than gun rights to cgn members is the right to be a drama queen..." jimx

    Comment

    • #17
      FamilyofShooters
      Member
      CGN Contributor
      • Apr 2012
      • 158

      I'm going simply because my grandson shot up most of my .223 and .308 ammo...I look at the gun show like the Del Mar Fair...about every 2 years or so and I'm good.
      Proud Member of The Rock God Gun Club

      Army: A body of men assembled to rectify the mistakes of the diplomats.
      --Josephus Daniels--

      Comment

      • #18
        cgn0826
        Banned
        • Jun 2012
        • 22

        Originally posted by joker70
        The last and only one I went to was this past March. It seemed like there were a ton of hi-capacity magazine rebuild kits. AFAIK most of the LGS in SD don't sell rebuild kits. Are rebuild kits easy to get online?
        DAS has alot of rebuild kits. Last time I went they had a ton of nice steel AK mags for cheap

        Comment

        • #19
          dctex99
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 503

          oK<<,all of you complainers do as you say, and STAY HOME>>> I am tired of getting to Del Mar and seeing literally hundreds of people in line and I am 45 minutes before the doors open....IF YOU STAY HOME, I can walk right in maybe....lol

          Comment

          • #20
            Subotai
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jun 2010
            • 11289

            I was hoping to find some nice doylies, maybe a vase.
            RKBA Clock: soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box (Say When!)
            Free Vespuchia!

            Comment

            • #21
              todd2968
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 1674

              Complete useless waste of time!!!! The only plus is the normally have Newcastle on tap when you first walk in.
              You walk in and the and out front is a guy that sells ammo cans and military holsters, next you walk in the door and there is a large counter with every round you can think of either blocking the front or off to the left, on the right are the gun safe people, on the right next is the magazine people, a few guns after that and then the fake soft guns.

              There might be a AVON vender, or a beef jerky salesman, or someone selling knives that they pounded out of old lawnmower blades.

              ENJOY you won't see me there
              NRA LIFE MEMBER
              VFW LIFEMEMBER

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1