is someone using https://truegunvalue.com/ to try to score lower pricing since their values seem steals but can never be find in the real world!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
truegunvalue.com ? fake/scam?
Collapse
X
-
I think the problem is they don't have a "California" price listed.
New guns tend to cost a little more due to the cost of doing business in CA.
Used guns tend to be a little more due to the above reason.
I checked on the SA Echelon and the prices they have listed for average new sales are actually higher than what I paid for mine a year ago. And, I'm in Free America.Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929 -
Someone send me a link as a price reference to my listing saying I am asking too much, but seem fair and not in need of fentanyl today;-) Seem like a scam to lower the price in my view!I think the problem is they don't have a "California" price listed.
New guns tend to cost a little more due to the cost of doing business in CA.
Used guns tend to be a little more due to the above reason.
I checked on the SA Echelon and the prices they have listed for average new sales are actually higher than what I paid for mine a year ago. And, I'm in Free America.Comment
-
If you are not concerned with selling, you should not lower your price.
If your listing goes a long period of time (perhaps 3 days) without selling, then your price is likely too high for the market.
Fairly priced items typically sell in 6-12 hours.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,412
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13516 users online. 27 members and 13489 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment