Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NRA life membership: $500

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    BigDogatPlay
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2007
    • 7362

    I did easy pay life close to 20 years ago. And I cut at least a couple of checks to NRA-ILA each year. I generally let them keep the free stuff, you can opt out, because that helps reduce costs and my wife keeps telling me I have enough doo-dads laying around.

    +1 on the FNRA comment above. Some of the events might feel spendy, but the money they raise is going where it does the most good and that is locally, at least from what I see.
    Last edited by BigDogatPlay; 01-09-2008, 10:24 PM. Reason: added FNRA
    -- Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun

    Not a lawyer, just a former LEO proud to have served.

    Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. -- James Madison

    Comment

    • #17
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57179

      I did the easy-pay about 12 years ago.
      $750 in payments of $25 every 3 months.
      7.5 years to pay it off.
      No interest.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      • #18
        Prc329
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2006
        • 5603

        I called and they transfered my 2 year renewal to an easy pay for $500. I called the regular number. 800-672-3888 and asked for any easy pay specials. So what I think I will do is each payment I make on the easy pay I'll send the same amount to the NRA-ILA.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          RAD-CDPII
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 996

          Originally posted by Prc329
          I called and they transfered my 2 year renewal to an easy pay for $500. I called the regular number. 800-672-3888 and asked for any easy pay specials. So what I think I will do is each payment I make on the easy pay I'll send the same amount to the NRA-ILA.
          They must keep changing, I called and asked for payment options, I was told that the $500 deal was for a limited time and that there were no payment options. I just put it on my credit card. You do get a free jacket with it though.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by thoes who have not got it.
          George Bernard Shaw

          AKA RAD-G27

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            Prc329
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2006
            • 5603

            When I called (877) NRA-2008 they said it was not on the EPL plan. When I called the other one she said it was. I asked her like 3 times and she gave me my remaining balance of $430 and change once you prorate it for my current 2 year renewal.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #21
              Shawn L
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 1783

              I saw that the Distinguished Life Membership is $375.00 and I'm a Disabled Veteran. Does anyone know what percentage disability is required to be eligible for this membership?
              For all your shooting needs contact Tom Reese @ FirePower Depot. www.firepowerdepot.com

              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1