I've been making it weekly. Hard to keep up with the ammo. Not rich.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Withdrawals...
Collapse
X
-
Used to go monthly and spend hours, shoot tons of guns + hundreds on ammo.
Now I go bi-weekly, spend and hour, and go through a couple hundred rounds at most, and focus on 1-2 guns.
My .22's get a work-out, the others maybe a box or so.
I feel that this schedule keeps skills a little "sharper" and is easier to fit in to my schedule. I once went a couple of months between range trips and was surprised how quickly skills degrade.sigpicComment
-
.22 usually gets the most range time, cheap ammo and noobs and vets both want to shoot them-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
R.I.P. Thomas C.Originally posted by d4v0sMy girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.Comment
-
yup doesnt take much if you dont go often enough
im gonna really try to go every other week / twice a month just to keep the "skill" on check-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
I love living 5 miles away from BLM land. Went last Thursday, last Sunday, and going again tomorrow.Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L Mencken
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - Han Solo
"Moms Demand Action" sounds less like a gun control group and more like the title of a porn flick from the mid-90s.Comment
-
where the invite? lol-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
Where are you located? You do know that there are monthly Calguns shoots happening all around the LA/IE/OC area, right?been almost a month since i last got to go out and shoot, and man am i dying to hit the range!!!!!
out of all the years (since 2007) ive been in this hobby/sport this is the first time i've felt like this :P
i have a big range day setup for my buddies bday on may 1st at Raahuages, but i dont think i can wait!
how long can you guys/gals last before 'craving' to go out and shoot again?Comment
-
-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
^nice, so even range time is free?-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
Ah, nice. Too bad I have a class at 11am but if your still there at 1, maybe I'll see ya! If your at a pistol bay, I'll let you shoot my steel target.
You are so, soo lucky! I envy you.R.I.P. Thomas C.Originally posted by d4v0sMy girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,108
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24346 users online. 95 members and 24251 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment