Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Withdrawals...
Collapse
X
-
we'llbe there wayyyy past 1pm
lucky bastige
-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
I waited 10 years once.Comment
-
Been a couple of months, going to Laguna Seca tomorrow. Shooting Mosin 91/30, M44. 45 cal AO Thompson. CZ52, Ruger 10/22, AK pump Glock 19.Last edited by johnthomas; 04-27-2012, 11:53 PM.I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.Comment
-
Not meaning to be sarcastic
I wasn't and am still not joking... I love firearms, from airguns, to howitzers, .177, to the 155, .17 hmr to .50 Browning and the .577 T-rex... There's something mechanically beautiful about all firearms.. I became a gunsmith for a variety of reasons, I love it most for the variety of firearms I get the privilege to work on.
Comment
-
^so cool-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
I hope to go soon. GF wants to go and it would be a fun 'date day'. Can't say no to a girl that goes "I can pick up more ammo if we need it..."REDACTEDOriginally posted by shakes88I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this threadComment
-
Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.
Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...
HDF, CGN/CGF member
sigpicComment
-
I've had girlfriends that I've taken shooting before, but honestly I think this one's a true keeper. I've thought I had a future with previous girls, but it would be changing/settling; with this girl, I can be 100% me and happy without conditions. She's great, truly is. If/when the time comes, there will be some CG-esque pictures.
Back on-topic, trying to go to USI soon. Do they allow bimetal jacket ammo? Have some GP11 for my K31 and I knew they didn't allow steel-core (got told no when the RO saw my M855) but not sure of bimetal jacket. Their new webpage doesn't seem to have all the rules I remembered from before.REDACTEDOriginally posted by shakes88I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this threadComment
-
oh the feeling, ran another 500rds at raahuages today with some friends
-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
-
Haha I unloaded at Raahagues too. I went last week & sent 700-850 .22lr rounds. Shot 100 yards with it for the first time & it was a humbling experience. Going to practice shooting with the wind and hopefully taking 100 yard appropriate targets next time!R.I.P. Thomas C.Originally posted by d4v0sMy girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.Comment
-
After not shooting for several weeks due to a pinched nerve in my shoulder, I am heading out to Louisiana with the wife for a 10 days.
The best part...my uncle says we can just go to the sugar cane fields and shoot all we want. I love Louisiana!Comment
-
couple more pics from today...finally got a DSLR again

me

again

our "target" set-up
-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,150
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22121 users online. 118 members and 22003 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment