Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best gun related youtube channels

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    teflondog
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 4011

    I recommend JamesYeager's channel to people who want a no BS approach to tactics and gunfighting.

    I recommend faliaphotography's channel to female shooters as well as male perverts.
    Originally posted by G. Michael Hopf
    Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

    Comment

    • #32
      five.five-six
      CGN Contributor
      • May 2006
      • 34928

      Originally posted by JNunez23
      Cheaperthandirt for instructional videos.
      Instructions on what? how to discriminate on an entire state?

      Comment

      • #33
        SuperSet
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2007
        • 9048

        Originally posted by five.five-six
        Instructions on what? how to discriminate on an entire state?
        Ha, so true!

        Comment

        • #34
          darkhelmet
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 27

          fxhummel1

          Comment

          • #35
            Aspec5vz
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 1413

            I like hickok45. It's almost impossible to get through an entire Nutnfancy video; they're so boring!!! And FPSrussia's videos are boring now too.
            Sic Parvis Magna

            Wtb: Walther PPS, Walther P5...Walther anything lol

            Comment

            • #36
              elSquid
              In Memoriam
              • Aug 2007
              • 11844

              FreddieW.





              -- Michael

              Comment

              • #37
                sl4ck3r
                Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 380

                Originally posted by teflondog
                I recommend faliaphotography's channel to female shooters as well as male perverts.
                holster review's are amazing.

                Comment

                • #38
                  chrisf
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 6501

                  mrazyattic

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    artoaster
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 1220

                    Originally posted by X231
                    For sheer entertainment this guy is hard to beat. He starts off a little slow but at 1:50 he pulls out his badge and it's all downhill from there.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_VnY0GuusQ
                    I love how he's wearing camo t-shirt and then proclaims that you can't tell he's carrying. We can see that Glock printing a mile away.

                    Then, when the pistol is out his finger is all over the trigger and muzzle passes over various bodyparts.

                    And, what holster is that? Nylon pancake holster from China??

                    Got to get one of those badges, though!!


                    You generally run out of time before you run out of ammo.

                    sigpic

                    Former NRA Member
                    CGF Member

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Bungi
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 1631

                      nutnfancy - some are a little long, but I think he is genuine and unbiased

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Uncle Jess
                        Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 439

                        Like others have posted, thearmorychannel, hickok45, sootch00, fpsrussia.

                        And here's some more-

                        tnoutdoors9

                        sturmgewehre

                        theak47nut

                        zombietactics

                        limalife

                        gunwebsites

                        gunblastdotcom

                        mrskskill

                        L8bloomers

                        urbantiger74

                        doud7000
                        sigpic
                        _____,---|'o'.......................I_
                        l l'---"'CALGUNS:==;;;;;;;;;;;;I==+=
                        l_/```/_/-'`|__|''''''''''

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          BigJ
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 3172

                          I went searching for a YouTube channel thread and this turned up. Lots of good suggestions! But I'm surprised no one has mentioned The Yankee Marshal's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyankeemarshal. His videos are basically two video's in one; he'll talk thru a subject or review with a fairly serious and direct approach just as any other reviewer. But the text he adds that overlays and goes with whatever he's talking about can sometimes be down right hilarious.

                          Check it out if you haven't yet. Definitely worth a subscribe.
                          "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            MrExel17
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 9170

                            Militaryarmschannel
                            Cory07ink
                            sootch00
                            nutnfancy
                            PanteaoProductions
                            hickok45
                            HaleyStrategic
                            "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              joker70
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 1208

                              Pretty women who know quite a bit about guns...

                              faliaphotography
                              fateofdestiny
                              missbattleborn
                              cory07ink
                              Last edited by joker70; 07-20-2012, 8:09 AM.
                              "The only right more important than gun rights to cgn members is the right to be a drama queen..." jimx

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                MrPlink
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Mar 2010
                                • 12532

                                Military Arms Channel rules the school.

                                I cant stand nutnfancy and just dont find fpsRussia funny at all.

                                Originally posted by Bungi
                                nutnfancy - some are a little long, but I think he is genuine and unbiased
                                Im guessing you never heard him review a keltec
                                Last edited by MrPlink; 07-20-2012, 4:54 AM.
                                The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

                                disclaimer:
                                everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1