Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best gun related youtube channels

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SuperSet
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2007
    • 9048

    Originally posted by X231
    For sheer entertainment this guy is hard to beat. He starts off a little slow but at 1:50 he pulls out his badge and it's all downhill from there.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_VnY0GuusQ
    A concealed carry badge...WTF!?

    Comment

    • #17
      Tyson
      Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 277

      I like nutnfancy. The best thing about him is he can on and on about small details and intricacies of different testing equipment. The worst thing about nutnfancy is he can go on and on about small details and intricacies of his testing equipment. I like how he has many videos on WROL and philosophy videos as well.

      Hickok45 is a good one as well he is a funny guy but all he mostly does is shoot in his videos, no real instruction from someone who I believe is a retired LEO ? someone correct me if I am wrong.

      Comment

      • #18
        tbhracing
        Banned
        • Oct 2008
        • 5523

        I am a Nutnfancy fan. Enjoy his candor, humor and honest.

        Add- James Yeager
        Last edited by tbhracing; 04-12-2012, 11:54 PM.

        Comment

        • #19
          Turo
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2009
          • 5066

          Originally posted by Tyson
          I like nutnfancy. The best thing about him is he can on and on about small details and intricacies of different testing equipment. The worst thing about nutnfancy is he can go on and on about small details and intricacies of his testing equipment. I like how he has many videos on WROL and philosophy videos as well.

          Hickok45 is a good one as well he is a funny guy but all he mostly does is shoot in his videos, no real instruction from someone who I believe is a retired LEO ? someone correct me if I am wrong.
          He used to work for the sheriff's department, not a sworn officer. His whole thing is that he shoots different guns and shoots them well. He doesn't make videos to "review" guns or to provide instruction, it's just videos of him having fun shooting. It's entertaining to me, but it's not supposed to be anything more than just him shooting and entertaining.
          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
          -Thomas Jefferson

          Comment

          • #20
            Breadfan
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2008
            • 1024

            tag

            Comment

            • #21
              KandyRedCoi
              Senior Member
              • May 2011
              • 1748

              tag

              nutnfancy . hickok45 . armorychannel . fpsrussia . budgetarmory . sootch00

              there are quite a few out there now tho...
              -Coi- N R A member since 2008
              .177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
              ~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~

              Comment

              • #22
              • #23
                johnny1290
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 1598

                FPSRussia is a schtick, but a funny one and the weapons are outrageous. Gold plated full auto weapons and flame throwers haha how bad can he be?!?

                I like Hickock45 and nutnfancy(god is he prolific!)

                One that hasn't been mentioned but deserves to be, well she's more prepper than gun related, but patriotnurse is good to look at and really knows her stuff about medical things.

                Sootch00 should change his name to 'give me my tv show, dammit!' the guy is so obviously pandering to be a star. Just my opinion.

                Comment

                • #24
                  KandyRedCoi
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2011
                  • 1748

                  add me: kandyredcoi
                  -Coi- N R A member since 2008
                  .177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
                  ~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~

                  Comment

                  • #25
                    FNH5-7
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 9407

                    Hickok45
                    Originally posted by FalconLair
                    I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

                    Comment

                    • #26
                      five.five-six
                      CGN Contributor
                      • May 2006
                      • 34928

                      just in case no one has said it yet, FPS russia

                      Comment

                      • #27
                        iWare
                        Junior Member
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 4

                        +1 on Hickok45
                        I know a lot of people complain he doesn't go into a lot of stuff but I think that is what I like about it. He keeps the politics and social commentary to a minimum and just focuses on shooting.
                        It makes for a broad appeal.

                        Comment

                        • #28
                          NorCalK9.com
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 3958

                          Hickok45
                          And
                          James yeager
                          Theyre the top 2 on my list.
                          K.N.P.V. line malinois.
                          Like my AR but LOVE myAK
                          https://m.facebook.com/NorCal-K-9-137536682986716/
                          Our dogs bite
                          Malinois n Dutch shep pups available all ages Working homes only.

                          Comment

                          • #29
                            tenpercentfirearms
                            Vendor/Retailer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 13007

                            My channel has some cool CA items in it. I enjoy making the videos at least and they aren't that long.

                            www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

                            Comment

                            • #30
                              NorCalK9.com
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 3958

                              Hey I like hickok45's long videos.
                              That man can shoot! I heard he once pulled a head shot at 1700yards with a glock27 lol.
                              K.N.P.V. line malinois.
                              Like my AR but LOVE myAK
                              https://m.facebook.com/NorCal-K-9-137536682986716/
                              Our dogs bite
                              Malinois n Dutch shep pups available all ages Working homes only.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1