Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best Pro Gun Bumper Sticker?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    ShooterDK
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2007
    • 11967

    none...
    Dave

    Comment

    • #77
      Summers
      Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 144

      I saw this one the other day.

      Comment

      • #78
        jonzer77
        • Jul 2010
        • 8525

        Originally posted by Oliver_Charles
        Don't put gun stickers on your car!!
        Cars with NRA and other stickers like Magpul/BCM/Trijicon/Glock get broken into much more often because a large percentage of those guys transport legally in the trunk "just in case", that's an Lapd fact. And if you get lit up (pulled over), the Leo will approach much more cautiously and ask if you have a firearm in the vehicle. If anything looks or smells out of place. You will get searched. Better hope you are squared away. Depends on the Leo.
        While I agree with most of that and it's a reason I don't put them on my car, getting searched by LEO is a non issue. Having stickers on your car does not give LEO's probable cause.
        Originally posted by barrage
        That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.

        Comment

        • #79
          Colonel Monk
          Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 366

          Originally posted by jonzer77
          While I agree with most of that and it's a reason I don't put them on my car, getting searched by LEO is a non issue. Having stickers on your car does not give LEO's probable cause.
          Nope, but it does give them "Reasonable Suspicion"



          RS is the "reason" they decide to follow you, profile you, and then find a reason to pull you over.

          I like all these stickers, but like you I won't put one on my car.

          I watched this film on Netflix, about police vehicle searches.

          It was mostly geared towards avoiding searches for drugs, but I watched it thinking that it would help me avoid trouble with Police when carrying firearms.

          Not that my guns aren't legal, but there is enough FUD and ignorance about crazy CA gun laws I just want to avoid it altogether.

          The guy in the video, was a narcotics interdiction officer in Texas. He explained what sort of information they use for profiling, and that bumper stickers are a big part of reasonable suspicion!

          And not just stickers with marijuana leaves - he said that any sticker "I support law enforcement" "Jesus Fish" "DARE" and stuff like that, he would immediately start tailing them and profiling them, running plates, looking for cracked windshield, etc.

          So Stickers go on my ammo boxes, or on the walls of my RV, but not on my car/truck.

          YMMV
          CM

          Comment

          • #80
            Sig Sauerkraut
            Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 126

            Originally posted by WASR10
            ^Winner.

            I saw this one a few years ago and it is still the best one I have ever seen.

            Comment

            • #81
              Mr Wizard
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2009
              • 617

              Back in the early eighties when I was a lot younger, the "Baby on Board" signs were popular, so I thought it was cool to have a ".357 on board" sign hanging on my window. At least until a PD pulled me over for having a suspected lowered vehicle. Spent an hour there while he measured my undercarriage and had to convince him I didn't really have a weapon. No vehicle violations and felonies, but I still took the stupid sign down just save the headaches.

              Comment

              • #82
                xrMike
                Calguns Addict
                • Feb 2006
                • 7841

                Originally posted by rob1105
                A pro gun bumper sticker is a invataion for your home getting robbed and your guns stolen.
                Originally posted by Oliver_Charles
                Don't put gun stickers on your car!!
                Cars with NRA and other stickers like Magpul/BCM/Trijicon/Glock get broken into much more often because a large percentage of those guys transport legally in the trunk "just in case", that's an Lapd fact. And if you get lit up (pulled over), the Leo will approach much more cautiously and ask if you have a firearm in the vehicle. If anything looks or smells out of place. You will get searched. Better hope you are squared away. Depends on the Leo.
                My real-world experience does not match your theoretical experience.

                Comment

                • #83
                  CDFingers
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 1852

                  Peace through superior fire power with superior training.





                  I've got one on my bumper. I own. I train. I smile. I sleep well.

                  CDFingers

                  Comment

                  • #84
                  • #85
                    bergmen
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 2493

                    I'm more worried about vandalism from the antis. The enviro-wackos were doing this not too long ago to anyone driving SUV's or gas sucking monster trucks. Tires were getting slashed, paint jobs getting keyed, etc.

                    That is the only reason why I don't have any "pro" stickers on any of my vehicles.

                    Dan

                    Comment

                    • #86
                      rideordie
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 700

                      Originally posted by repubconserv
                      Where would one find that? thats awesome

                      Here's a link..

                      Comment

                      • #87
                        Bigedski
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 976

                        My Father was a WWII vet and one of the many things he taught me was
                        "NEVER LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING"
                        And bumper stickers do just that, why make your self a target.

                        Comment

                        • #88
                          Caiden07
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 777

                          Originally posted by Bigedski
                          My Father was a WWII vet and one of the many things he taught me was
                          "NEVER LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING"
                          And bumper stickers do just that, why make your self a target.


                          "Silence is a source of great strength." Lao Tzu
                          Noypi sa Puso at Diwa


                          Bill: Pie Mei taught you the five-point-palm exploding heart technique?
                          Beatrix: Off course he did.
                          Bill: Why didn't you tell me?
                          Beatrix: I don't know, because I'm a bad person.

                          Comment

                          • #89
                            morfeeis
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 7605



                            This.
                            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                            Originally posted by Ayn Rand
                            You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

                            Comment

                            • #90
                              xrMike
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 7841

                              Originally posted by Caiden07
                              "Silence is a source of great strength." Lao Tzu
                              OK, but he also said:

                              "From caring comes courage."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1