Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

20'' upper 7.62x39

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    torquefliteterror
    Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 325

    Originally posted by LikeAllGuns
    I thought you made it look real easy.. I've tried with no success...

    I agree with the steal what the problem. If it functions it works thats all I care about.

    Model1 email was not that assuring to me. I wanted them to up sell the gun to me like a used car sales, not down sell it

    It almost tells me to wait for the delton $440 16'' 7.62x39......Model1 $517 for 20'' 7.62x39. Bushmaster aslo 16'' 7.62x39 $510 out of stock that I could find.
    They are just business people being overly cautious. we do live in a litigeous society. remember just about all of these places get the parts from contractors. they all come from the same places.

    I have no issues with model1's policies. I am set to receive another rifle kit from them on friday. I have built with colt , dpms , bushmaster , model1 , delton,armalite and rguns stuff. its all the same. I have yet to see any real difference in them. blackthorne vulcan is the only real turd out there. only because they have terrible customer service and ship kits with known problems and expect you to eat the shipping and restock fees.

    Comment

    • #17
      LikeAllGuns
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 652

      appreciate all the great info.. I'll be thinking more and driving myself crazy until I make a decision. man I do want 20'' though.

      Comment

      • #18
        torquefliteterror
        Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 325

        Originally posted by LikeAllGuns
        appreciate all the great info.. I'll be thinking more and driving myself crazy until I make a decision. man I do want 20'' though.

        hey pull the trigger on it already. just order it. you won't be happy till you get whats on your mind. I just ordered a bunch more 308 stuff as well. I was going crazy till i just said to hell withit and placed the order.

        It's my bedtime. good luck and good night!

        Comment

        • #19
          LikeAllGuns
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 652

          I like the way you think!!! Exactly I need to pull the trigger. I have said that to myself on many other internet buys.

          Comment

          • #20
            supersonic
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2007
            • 5885

            You two guys should try editing and deleting posts. It's very, very simple.

            *FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*

            Comment

            • #21
              torquefliteterror
              Member
              • Dec 2009
              • 325

              Originally posted by supersonic
              You two guys should try editing and deleting posts. It's very, very simple.
              have we broken some cardinal rule? were just discussing firearms.

              Comment

              • #22
                supersonic
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2007
                • 5885

                Originally posted by torquefliteterror
                have we broken some cardinal rule? were just discussing firearms.
                No not at all. However, sooner or later you will end up on a large majority of members' "IGNORE" lists when they grow tired of seeing clusters of 3 and 4 posts of yours (many times with only a word or two) piled up numerous times in the same threads. Call it "web forum common courtesy" if you will. A similar one is posting one's words in ALL CAPS < we don't do that because it is the equivalent of shouting/screaming on the forum. It just makes one look ignorant after a while. If you would rather take offense & defy this because you feel "attacked," you will soon see that more & more members won't respond to your posts because of you being on all those ignore lists. Just food for thought.

                *FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*

                Comment

                • #23
                  secret.asian.man
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 744


                  If guns are outlawed, then an outlaw I'll be...
                  WHEN YOU COME FOR MINE, BRING YOURS!
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!


                  sigpic

                  ammo donations accepted here!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    torquefliteterror
                    Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 325

                    Originally posted by supersonic
                    No not at all. However, sooner or later you will end up on a large majority of members' "IGNORE" lists when they grow tired of seeing clusters of 3 and 4 posts of yours (many times with only a word or two) piled up numerous times in the same threads. Call it "web forum common courtesy" if you will. A similar one is posting one's words in ALL CAPS < we don't do that because it is the equivalent of shouting/screaming on the forum. It just makes one look ignorant after a while. If you would rather take offense & defy this because you feel "attacked," you will soon see that more & more members won't respond to your posts because of you being on all those ignore lists. Just food for thought.
                    I hear you. Some of us are new to this stuff so we don't know how to use all the features. I'll use the edit more often. I was rushed as I was taking care of my 5 month old daughter and trying to type at the same time. My baby is in the very needy stage of life so I find myself taking shortcuts sometimes.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      torquefliteterror
                      Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 325

                      Originally posted by secret.asian.man
                      Looks like a nonsense thread to me! shipping costs what it costs -delton and armalite do the same thing, large or small the parts ship for a set minimum price. its hard to find people that charge actual shipping costs anymore.

                      I ordered two kits from model1 a while ago and they accidently left one out. I called them and they verified my order was for two and promptly sent the other one out. They gave me a free coffee mug with their logo as well.

                      All that aside, I think they put together decent kits.

                      here are the pics , just built it last week while the baby was sleeping in her swing.

                      the barrel is fluted and has avery nice finish. once again - Model1 has delivered again. have yet to test it but have never had a problem with their kits.


                      UPDATE:
                      no need to order the detent pins from anyone else. my recent model 1 kit came with the correct size. must have exhaused a bad production run of parts cause these dropped right in. still keep a paperclip handy incase they get stuck in the rear receiver pin detent hole.
                      Last edited by torquefliteterror; 02-07-2012, 3:44 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        LikeAllGuns
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 652

                        I still don't understand if your on a thread and its hot on the mind how do you keep repling without upseting those perfect members.

                        And i see you responed three days after my last post so I really don't get it.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1