check out my thread and look at it
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock Beavertail
Collapse
X
-
I have yet to monkey around with it
I am pretty sure I can find something that will work"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison
Comment
-
Im ready for the glock 1911, then they can come out with a backstrap.Originally posted by Soldier415I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.Originally posted by oaklanderI don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!Originally posted by ohsmilyI wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.Originally posted by hoffmangGoing after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
-GeneComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,661
Posts: 25,150,250
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15739 users online. 136 members and 15603 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment