Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just picked up my DD M4V7 and....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ingrim
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 63

    Just picked up my DD M4V7 and....

    Knowing I would have to buy a pair of sights, (as this model doesn't come with any) I chose the standard MBUSes because I wouldn't be using them very often anyway. The kind gent behind the counter offered to install my MBUSes, as I would be waiting for the rifle for 10 days. I tipped my hat and told him he was too kind. Upon pick up tonight, I popped the sights open and!!!!






    Partly my fault for not noticing in the store, however, I wouldn't have had the chance to share with the internet.
    Attached Files
    <Insert funny saying here>
  • #2
    G60
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 3989

    lol!
    "Any unarmed people are slaves, or are subject to slavery at any given moment." - Dr. Huey P. Newton

    Comment

    • #3
      1911su16b870
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2006
      • 7654

      Remove the blasphemy off the awesomeness M4V7 or have a stampede of LOL inter-catz descend upon you...

      Nice DD ... bad BUSes
      "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

      NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
      GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
      Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
      I instruct it if you shoot it.

      Comment

      • #4
        Ingrim
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 63

        Per 1911su16b870's request:

        FS: One set of MBUSes. Only been mounted backwards once. LNIB

        Kidding, but seriously, already not a fan of them, and haven't had them out yet. They might show up in the BST area soon.
        <Insert funny saying here>

        Comment

        • #5
          acaligunner
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2008
          • 8056

          Leave them on, and if someone ask you. Tell 'em a group of SF soldiers used them like that in the 'NAM.

          You just might see a new AR trend happen. haha

          acg
          Vida Loca Homes

          Comment

          • #6
            AngelGrl
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 8

            ROFLOL. Fail.

            Comment

            • #7
              engi
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2010
              • 1080

              Congrats. I picked mine up last week and absolutely love it. Let me know how you group with the reverse sights
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                Gio
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2008
                • 10251

                Looks normal to me

                Lawl!
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                Comment

                • #9
                  PsychGuy274
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 4289

                  Out the store that did this so we can all

                  I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.

                  CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!

                  CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm training

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SocomM4
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 2187

                    Haha. Nice.
                    Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
                    maybe I'm wrong, but, if a $50.00 investment can help me a bit, i'll just have to go a day without the hookers and blow to cover it
                    Originally posted by ir0nclash86
                    I would wipe it off for the simple fact of not wanting to get sprayed in the face with it during the first few rounds.
                    Originally posted by Ride Madone
                    It does not matter.An AR is the very best and safest weapon to use for home defence.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      shy 7th
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2010
                      • 529

                      LOL, just leave it. It's just a half ghost ring sight.
                      Last edited by shy 7th; 11-09-2011, 10:56 AM. Reason: mistyped
                      WTB .357 Lever Action:
                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=631719

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Zartan
                        In Memoriam
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6269

                        Sweet! I'm so doing that!
                        "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
                        -Dalton



                        WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

                        http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ingrim
                          Junior Member
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 63

                          As much as I would like to leave it, I don't think I can bring myself to do it!

                          "Your sights are on backward."
                          "Yeah I know, Calguns said it was ok."
                          <Insert funny saying here>

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            thegamettt
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 2630

                            send that picture to them and ask them why isn't your rifle zeroing. Post response here.
                            Have a good day!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Mute
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 8595

                              Amateurs. Don't you know it's the newest trend in sighting methods. It's called the Attuned Sight Synchronization - Backup Assault Combatives Killzone Warrior Attack Response Diopter system.
                              NRA Benefactor Life Member
                              NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO


                              American Marksman Training Group
                              Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1