Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dead man bullets.....
Collapse
X
-
Dead man bullets.....
Tags: None -
Heard of it before. Kinda gross.
I think that comes out to 28 grains of ashes per bullet/shell. -
Prices begin at $1,250 for the 250 rounds for shot guns and pistols, and 100 rounds for rifles.
I'm in the wrong business!!!
Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpicComment
-
Huh... Bet that fouls the guns pretty Dang quickComment
-
better then the people who turn you into diamondsComment
-
I always wanted to be fast like Superman.
Sent from my Droid using TapatalkOriginally posted by Kestryll..you're kind of a sad excuse for an attorney...Originally posted by Libertarian777...Don't pick either side....Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,644
Posts: 25,150,014
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19946 users online. 93 members and 19853 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment