Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I Changed a Mind on GB!
Collapse
X
-
Nice job!Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.Comment
-
Nice job! Before the rise of popularity with using the single shot exemption, I tried to educate two out of state FFLs about the roster to no avail. They both seemed receptive to the idea once I pointed out that it was completely legal but they were both to nervous to actually do it. I tried explaining to another out of state retailer the magazine laws here as I wanted to purchase some rebuild kits but again, he was too nervous to actually do it. In all three cases I educated the sellers about the actual law so that hopefully they will help us out in the future.Comment
-
Good job, thanks for doing the right thing and winning one for us!
TurbyComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,413
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11587 users online. 35 members and 11552 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment