So I have a fear of leaving my guns at home for long periods of time even if there im my safe. And im going on a trip with everyone I know who would hold my guns for the weekend. I called my local ffls and none can hold them. I have 18 long guns & 3 pistols what should I do? Is there any businesses that hold them in riverside county?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
gun storage
Collapse
X
-
OP, you can relax, I'm here to help. I will go ahead and hold your guns for you, and I wont move out of town while your away. I promise.
Originally Posted by FF/EMT Nick
Guns don't kill people, the little lead things that come out the end really fast do.Originally Posted by stix213
Maybe I should quit my job and just OC all day until my money train pulls up and unjustly arrests meOriginally posted by Window_SeatOK, I don't know everything about Congress (except that it's the opposite of "progress"
)Comment
-
Aren't you worried about your home being gone - with or without guns, can't a mobile be relocated in a matter of hours?
If you are not worried about the home being taken, then write down all pertinent data for insurance purposes and just relax.
It's only stuff - with the proper documentation and a few dollars insurance, comparable items can be found as replacement.sigpic
- Aut Pax Aut Bellum - Volunteer
LDWComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,579
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21157 users online. 48 members and 21109 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment