Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Irvington Arms AR Lowers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    elenius
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 767

    Originally posted by marksbb
    Does the $160 include DROS fees?

    With all do respect to Irvington Arms, I can get a Stag lower for $98.00 shipped to my FFL and total DROS fee of $55.00
    No DROS and sales tax were added. I thought it was reasonable though.

    Comment

    • #17
      10RoundLimit
      Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 166

      City Arms has $45 transfer fee + $25 DROS = $70. Real nice guys too. They sometimes have Stags in stock for $160.

      Comment

      • #18
        Python2
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2006
        • 906

        Originally posted by AR-shogun
        I will definitely buy my next gun from Irvington Arms. They where a big contributing sponsor for the CA State IDPA Championships this year. The will get my business from now on because they contributed to the sport I like.

        Jan
        Just wondering what ever happened to Franks offer of bulk order at Dillon with good discount for IDPA shooters. I sent my list to him but I never did get a response after the list, I guess he did'nt like when I included the prices I quoted from Blue Press Catalog. No big deal though, I understand, just wondering since it was offered after the match.
        Pinoy Bwana

        Comment

        • #19
          Franksremote
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Dec 2006
          • 992

          Originally posted by Python2
          Just wondering what ever happened to Franks offer of bulk order at Dillon with good discount for IDPA shooters. I sent my list to him but I never did get a response after the list, I guess he did'nt like when I included the prices I quoted from Blue Press Catalog. No big deal though, I understand, just wondering since it was offered after the match.
          The buy went and was finished. The prices were less than from the catalog, so there were no hard feelings there. Send me your list again and if I can match it with the original email, will gladly place an order with the GB price since you may have fallen through the cracks. - Frank

          Comment

          • #20
            Python2
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2006
            • 906

            Since I did not get a response in the email to come and make deposit, I went ahead and ordered my list directly to Dillon.
            Thanks for the offer anyway.
            Pinoy Bwana

            Comment

            • #21
              Franksremote
              Vendor/Retailer
              • Dec 2006
              • 992

              Originally posted by Python2
              Since I did not get a response in the email to come and make deposit, I went ahead and ordered my list directly to Dillon.
              Thanks for the offer anyway.
              Sorry to hear that, should I be able to help out in the future, please PM me.

              Comment

              • #22
                dwtt
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2005
                • 7470

                Originally posted by JawBone
                $100 is the going rate these days.

                I've been going to Bay Area gun stores for years - and all of them (White Bear, Traders, Hogans - I won't mention all the ones still in business) treated me like I was bothering them just being in the store -- and if I dared ask a question, I got a condescending lecture.

                These stores had ground me down so much that when I first went to Irvington, I thought it was odd to be greeted by friendly employees and treated with respect. As long as they keep up the stellar customer service, all my in-person business will go to Irvington, despite the 45 min. commute each way.
                You know, that's been my experience also. I remember BigMac having to find another job just to make ends meet, so if anyone thinks running a gun store will make them rich, they're out of touch with reality. I don't think the average consumer knows how much money it takes to start and maintain a small business in the bay area. Irvington Arms ordered a FAL upper receiver for me at a better price than I can get from any internet source, and after adding their fee and DROS, I paid less than anywhere else. I'm fourtunate that I live less than 10 minutes by bicycle from Irvington Arms, though.

                Comment

                • #23
                  sorensen440
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 8612

                  They had 3 stag's in stock today when I went in..... and now they have one :P
                  (price was 165)
                  "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1