Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

new AK BB lock + AK pistol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    jumbopanda
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2006
    • 8382

    Originally posted by FEDUPWBS
    Knock this kind of talk off and I suggest the mod remove the previous post!! because no one here supports the overthrow of anything just the legal possesion and use of legal firearms in the state of Ca. VIVA THE OLL and changing the laws by legal means.
    Mo' BBs.

    Comment

    • #47
      TonyNorCal
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2004
      • 8043

      The ingenuity, both mechanical and legal, of Calgunners is truly spectalular and never ceases to amaze.

      Nice, creative job on the Ak pistol. Looks great!

      How about a range report?

      Comment

      • #48
        AJAX22
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2006
        • 14980

        Just to clarify, when I stated
        Viva la Revolution!!!
        I was not refering to any form of armed uprising of the masses, or advocating the overthrow of the existing system.

        I was simply co-opting an existing phrase to refer to the revolution of thought and understanding of the law by the law abiding.

        perhapse Evolution would be a better word for it.


        So.... VIVA LA EVOLUTION!!!! (of thought and understanding)

        *edit* of the law

        *edit again* by the law abiding
        Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

        Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

        Comment

        • #49
          1064chubbs
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2007
          • 840

          Originally posted by AJAX22
          Just to clarify, when I stated

          I was not refering to any form of armed uprising of the masses, or advocating the overthrow of the existing system.

          I was simply co-opting an existing phrase to refer to the revolution of thought and understanding of the law by the law abiding.

          perhapse Evolution would be a better word for it.


          So.... VIVA LA EVOLUTION!!!! (of thought and understanding)

          *edit* of the law

          *edit again* by the law abiding
          I think most of us who understood what you meant. Some of the members get a little confused and take things to literally.
          LIBERTAS

          Comment

          • #50
            FEDUPWBS
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 2187

            Dont look at me

            Cheers, I know what he meant but some "non members" are likely to take things how they want to take them, and run with it. By the way bitchen "krink". This Idea has been runnin through my head for awhile guess Ill hve to order a kitty kat and a krink reciever And by the way Viva La Evolution!!!
            Originally posted by ChrisO
            My solar tac grip wrap just slides off if I pull on it... I can tighten it down as much as I can and it will still slide off. I got it for a regular AK PG and it's on a standard romanian bakelite I think PG... What should I do? I kept the mag lock installed just in case this would happen...

            Originally posted by stphnman20
            What is a FEDUPWBS?

            Originally posted by weezil_boi
            ( Yes, FEDUP... you were right ).Just 1.5 cents

            Comment

            • #51
              ghost
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 4626

              thanks for the ak bb mag lock,its a great

              Comment

              • #52
                JPglee1
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2006
                • 3025

                Originally posted by wayoutwest
                SO how does the whole unsafe handgun, drop test, etc come into play here in CALIF

                Wasn't everyone talking about how you cant make a handgun here.


                Oh yeah, NICE
                Im glad to see someone finally did it... only took 2 yrs of arguing with everyone to make someone realize the law says "Manufactured FOR SALE"

                Good job man...

                I plan to do a 10rd fixed mag AR pistol pretty soon if I ever get any money.


                J

                Comment

                • #53
                  xrMike
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 7841

                  Is that handguard cocobolo? The whole thing is just beautiful. If you had chosen a lesser wood for the handguard, it wouldn't have looked nearly as good.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    jumbopanda
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 8382

                    Originally posted by xrMike
                    Is that handguard cocobolo? The whole thing is just beautiful. If you had chosen a lesser wood for the handguard, it wouldn't have looked nearly as good.
                    No, it is tambootie. I do have a piece of cocobolo that I'll probably use for my next build. Either that or marblewood.
                    Mo' BBs.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      Winn R
                      Junior Member
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 11

                      This is an excellent thread. And these are superb little guns.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        morepoop4u
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2185

                        nice builds. Now only if hk flats were $15 sigh

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          aplinker
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 16762

                          Originally posted by morepoop4u
                          nice builds. Now only if hk flats were $15 sigh

                          I'd settle for "readily available," truly 80%, and less than $500.

                          Google Map of OLL Dealers

                          List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
                          Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
                          This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1