Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Vegas Gun Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    EricCartmann
    Banned
    • Nov 2006
    • 1009

    If you don't move right away, you always can save your money

    Comment

    • #17
      Rltor
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 21

      sounds like a nice haul... I am on my way back as we speak, turn and burn.

      I only picked up a few things all in all it was an ok show, the ar parts were just so outragiously high priced though! or was that just me?

      I screwed up and stopped at MGM on the way out, lost A LOT... I should have bought that barrett instead of losing it all at the table, but oh well

      Originally posted by lawnrevenge
      Just got back. I got a parts kit but need to get some more things and time to build my rifle. Got some surplus ammo 7.62x54r, 7.7x58 Jap, 8x56r and some 9mm reload ($115 for 1000 rds of 124 grain FMJ) saw it and bought it since it's cheaper than WWB at Walmart. Almost bought an antique Argentine Mauser for $225 but by the time I talked myself into buying it (due to price) it was gone. Didn't see any good priced BP revolvers. Also got a bunch of magazine repair parts for several of my friends. If I have extra parts I may post then for sale.
      I must say, all the pistols I saw, as well as the rifles you'd see in California were cheaper. The amount of used handguns, of thing you can't get in Cali was just amazing. It is motivation to move.

      And as a final good touch to a good day I stopped in Jean for gas and cheap buffet lunch, and as friend took a leak I threw 4 quarters I had in my pocket into the closest slot machine and won $5.50 back. So my lunch was very cheap!
      Group Buy for .510 DTC Dies HERE!!

      Comment

      • #18
        lawnrevenge
        Senior Member
        • May 2007
        • 969

        the ar parts were just so outragiously high priced though! or was that just me?
        No, many things seemed high (AR stuff was, and there wasn't much there).

        But many things were cheap too. Pistols were nice and cheap if you looked. Must move soon.

        I'd say it was the size of the Ontario show (maybe smaller), but there were more guns and less airsoft, beef jerky, and misc. non-gun crap...though there was still quite a bit. The ammo prices were similar, some was cheaper, the Romanian parts kit ($100) was worth it. I've got a ways to go before I build though. Overall it was a good haul.
        Originally posted by AJAX22
        Being law abiding doesn't mean you have to get down on all fours and bleat like an ewe.

        Comment

        • #19
          Q
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2006
          • 6668

          Originally posted by EricCartmann

          Don't know who she is but she is ultra hot!!!
          Very Nice!
          2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

          Comment

          • #20
            Fate
            Calguns Addict
            • Apr 2006
            • 9545

            Originally posted by tlillard23
            Cause it's real easy to get gun parts (and ammo) on a plane.....

            I almost started looking for flights, then I thought.
            I've never had problems with gun parts in checked luggage even as recently as earlier this summer. Ammo's legal in your checked bags too (though they might take exception to a case of it!)
            sigpic "On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

            "Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
            , in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785

            Comment

            • #21
              mtnguy
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2007
              • 81

              Any FAL mag parts ?

              Comment

              • #22
                lawnrevenge
                Senior Member
                • May 2007
                • 969

                Yes, but they were delivered to a friend at lunch today. When I go next I should build a list of things people would be interested in. Everything is reserved at the moment (AR and AK and 1911 mag parts left). If anyone flakes out I'll list in the market place.
                Originally posted by AJAX22
                Being law abiding doesn't mean you have to get down on all fours and bleat like an ewe.

                Comment

                • #23
                  EricCartmann
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1009

                  There is another show Sept 1st weekend for those of you that missed this one. Supposedly that show will also be good

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    mtnguy
                    Junior Member
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 81

                    here's a link to show dates :

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1