Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyohe here make their own tannerite?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    virulosity
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 1569

    Originally posted by wildcard
    Now you've done.. why did you have to destroy your own credibility with a silly comment like that?
    your right, that was wrong for me to say wether it is legal/illegal, it is more of an issue of will I be arrested and charged by iggy wether it is legal or not. I guess the moral of this thread is... don't do anything! It is just too risky. It doesn't matter wether you are a person of good character or if you are responsible with firearms or potentially hazardous materials because just by possessing them you obviously have "intent" to commit a crime. Just as the "intent" of this thread was not to have a legal discussion over tannerite as it has been discussed in detail before.

    Mods: you are free to delete, lock, mutilate this thread as you wish.
    Participants: I didn't mean to start any kind of controversy or harbor illegal activities or thinking. No hard feelings about anything. Sorry if I said anything wrong. Done.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1