I don't know if there are any NEOS 22 owners on-board, but I noted a recall notice on the Turner's Outdoorsman website and checked it out. Seems there is a "possible" firing-pin defect which COULD cause the weapon to fire unexpectedly. Here's the website to help determine if your weapon is on the recall list. http://www.berettasupport.com/neos/; indicates about 6 weeks for repair. Even the shipping is paid for.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Baretta NEOS 22 Recall
Collapse
X
-
This is old school news and I asked if mine was up-to-date when I bought it and the answer was "yes". Good looking out, but I think many people are on the up-and-up on this.
-
Oy-vey!
Gotta wait till March 15 in order to start the 10 day wait (only 1 gun per 30 days) so I can send it back for a recall....6 weeks. Might have it for Christmas!
EDIT: that link doesn't work
NO ISSUE / MAY ISSUE / SHALL ISSUE - LTC progress over time since 1986

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,855
Posts: 25,152,554
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 43764 users online. 112 members and 43652 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment