CCW and new pistol. I'd get more use from that by carrying every day.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Calguns, help me spend $1000
Collapse
X
-
Deposit into my Paypal account, problem solved.Comment
-
Cat's out of the bag.
As soon as Brandon sees this, he's going to bump the minimum donation to $20
Seriously though... with Paypal transaction fees and the withdrawal fees, a $5 donation probably ends up being $2 by the time it hits the CGF account.- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,544
Posts: 25,148,860
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18055 users online. 56 members and 17999 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

So I gave $10 instead. I suppose I could swing $10 a month, but I have been considering giving small amounts to a couple other organizations as well and it all adds up.
Comment