Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

shot show in vegas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    harley66
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2003
    • 893

    Went last year, going again this year.... It is like you have died and gone to "Gun" heaven. to get in, you need to know someone. someone posted you can guy things there????? That is Not the norm... It is a dealer/trade show for FFL's and such, as already stated... By all means, go if you can. It is a blast... Bring your walking shoes... you can NOT see it in a day....

    Shot Show 2005


    Last edited by harley66; 01-26-2006, 9:16 PM.
    Enjoy today for tomorrow may never come.. Harley

    History is a myth that men agree to believe.
    Napoleon

    Comment

    • #17
      Pablo
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2005
      • 657

      Originally posted by jvrotter
      I'll be there all four days. Usually I just go for 2 or 3 days but I always leave without seeing everything so this time its all 4 days. I'll be staying at Stateline as I really don't care for Vegas in general. Plus the rates are cheaper at Stateline.
      Do you remember how much cheaper? Last year I stayed at the Strip (Circus-Circus). IIRC I spend $90 the night. This year I haven't decided yet. I'm not really that concern to get a room since I can always stay with my family but I would prefer to stay at the Strip just because is more convenient.

      Comment

      • #18
        bwiese
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2005
        • 27621

        I'm going.

        Flying out Fri afternoon.
        At the show all Sat (10-4:30ish) and Sun (11-1:30ish). Flying back Sun early eve.

        Staying at the Excalibur. (Woulda preferred something else but waited too late and most of the show hotels w/reasonable rates were booked. Was hoping to stay at Paris again, GF liked that last year...)

        Bill Wiese
        San Jose, CA

        CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member
        sigpic
        No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
        to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
        ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
        employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
        legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

        Comment

        • #19
          kalibear
          Yo
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2005
          • 604

          Originally posted by bwiese
          I'm going.

          Flying out Fri afternoon.
          At the show all Sat (10-4:30ish) and Sun (11-1:30ish). Flying back Sun early eve.

          Staying at the Excalibur. (Woulda preferred something else but waited too late and most of the show hotels w/reasonable rates were booked. Was hoping to stay at Paris again, GF liked that last year...)
          FYI, theres a custom knives/antique arms show being held at the Mandalay Bay that weekend too since your close. You might run into me there. Me & the gf will be staying at the Tropicana, same as last year
          "Want me to punch-i-size your face, for free?" ~ RF

          Comment

          • #20
            Mike Searson
            Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 451

            I'll be there.

            Never miss sHOT!

            Comment

            • #21
              vrylak
              Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 495

              Can you get tickets if you have a C&R license?
              Always be in Doubt.

              Comment

              • #22
                Turtle
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2005
                • 14

                I will be there. My partner and I have new product that we will be introducing. We are going to be in the tent, booth 21084. Come on by and say hello. The product is called Emergency Charge System. I can't wait, I will feel like a kid in a candy store with all this stuff I could only dream about 2 or 3 months ago. Come on by and we can compare notes.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Pablo
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 657

                  Originally posted by vrylak
                  Can you get tickets if you have a C&R license?
                  Yes. if this is your first show you are going to be amazed!!!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Pablo
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 657

                    Originally posted by Turtle
                    I will be there. My partner and I have new product that we will be introducing. We are going to be in the tent, booth 21084. Come on by and say hello. The product is called Emergency Charge System. I can't wait, I will feel like a kid in a candy store with all this stuff I could only dream about 2 or 3 months ago. Come on by and we can compare notes.

                    What kind of product is that? Do you have a website?

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Turtle
                      Junior Member
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 14

                      Yes we do have a website, ecsys.us. We are just starting. This will be our the first major show.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        vrylak
                        Member
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 495

                        Originally posted by SKBcases
                        Hello fellow Calguners,
                        For all of you coming to SHOT - please stop by booth #8625 and say hi! SKB is the world leader in transport cases and we also happen to be located in Southen California.



                        I have been an active calgun member for a while now under a personal account.



                        All the best,
                        SKB Sports Division
                        SKB? as in SKB guitar cases?

                        Damn! An AR and a guitar at the same time! How about that. One side has a guitar and another an AR. You'll be plucking and plinking....
                        Always be in Doubt.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Pablo
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 657

                          Originally posted by SKBcases
                          Hello fellow Calguners,
                          For all of you coming to SHOT - please stop by booth #8625 and say hi! SKB is the world leader in transport cases and we also happen to be located in Southen California.

                          I have been an active calgun member for a while now under a personal account.

                          All the best,
                          SKB Sports Division
                          You know what would be a good idea... if you start a group-buy! we all here need cases for our rifles.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            eviioiive
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1620

                            ill be there....
                            Originally posted by Kestryll
                            Your name has been publicly printed in newspapers and on the web, your expectation of privacy is flat gone.
                            Originally posted by CALGUNS.NET
                            You have been banned for the following reason: posting other member's personal info without permission. I don't care what your reasoning is that is not allowed.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              50 Freak
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3412

                              FREE SKB CASES FOR CALGUNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              No such luck huh????
                              I'm Rick James...Be-otch!!!!

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                tenpercentfirearms
                                Vendor/Retailer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 13007

                                I will have to take my map when I get home and circle SKB and stop on by. I think I could probably sell a few of those things in my shop.
                                www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1