So I will be heading to Vegas next weekend and would like to pick up some rebuild kits. Can I carry them on the plane with me fully disassembled?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mag transport question
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Just mail them to yourself....Comment
-
NRA Patron Member
I've written up my ongoing adventures as I learn to hunt.
Yes, you CAN fit a case of shotgun shells into a .50cal ammo can.
I think i found an optimal solution for ammo can labeling.
I made this target for the NRA's Marksman pistol test. I think it's a lot better than the paper plate they suggest.Comment
-
if it fits, it shipsComment
-
Question is would the vegas shops still sell you mags so you can turn it into rebuilds as you're a kommi resident? I've heard of gunshow mag sales to kommi residents for the purpose of rebuilds that didn't go so well.Last edited by m98; 02-06-2011, 8:10 PM."Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman
10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>Comment
-
If you try and carry them on and TSA stops you, you will have to toss them. Check your bag.Comment
-
My bro last year went to vegas and he stopped in at the Gun Store in vegas and he said he had bout some rebuilds for his AR. He just had to sign a waiver saying shipping high cap mags were illegal but he was still able to buy them.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,882
Posts: 25,152,772
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 41178 users online. 113 members and 41065 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment