Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

POLL: Separate sections in Classifieds Forum - Anyone else?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    trob
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1881

    seems like only 30% of members like it the way it is.

    Comment

    • #17
      Inviscid07
      Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 386

      North and south would be a good split to start with.

      Comment

      • #18
        Mickey D
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2007
        • 3502

        Originally posted by ir0nclash86
        Yeah I'd like to see it seperated by locations as well. I hate it when people don't put their location in the headline and write it at the very end of their sale post. Sometimes they just stick the location in some random spot in their ad. I read their awesome deal and realize it's up north or too far down south at the very end. I'm pretty sure a bunch of people end up wasting their time with it like me.
        Bingo. Separate at the Grape Vine. We can choose which to browse.
        ***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***

        *** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***

        ***Mature Up***

        Comment

        • #19
          den888
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2009
          • 10520

          Good idea - separated in to rifle, shotgun and handgun.

          Comment

          • #20
            trob
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 1881

            so, now that we have a good idea on what people want. Any chance in getting it changed?

            Comment

            • #21
              checkenbach
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 1473

              I didn't vote due to options, but I would like to see location a requirement in the header of the ad.
              It's such a waste of time to see a bunch of killer deals in L.A, when I'm in NorCal(S.F. Bay Area), and the goods are offlist, or seller will not ship,
              then reading the location at the bottom of the ad.
              Buzzkill.

              Comment

              • #22
                Beatone
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2005
                • 4053

                I'd like see separated into Rifle and Pistol.
                sigpicNRA Life Member

                Comment

                • #23
                  berto
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7723

                  Keep as is.
                  "There are no outdoor sports as graceful as throwing stones at a dictatorship." Ai WeiWei

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Turbinator
                    Administrator
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 11972

                    I'm going to throw something out there. A lot of people like to list multiple items in one posting - rifles, pistols, shotguns, accessories - that way it's easier to keep track of what you have posted for sale. By dividing it up, how are you going to cater to the convenience of managing only one post for all of your forsale items?

                    Turby

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      dan12580
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 1241

                      Of

                      Turby- its not too much trouble to manage multiple threads if you want to sell your crap.
                      I like the idea of hand gun, rifle, pistol. And how about instead of being able to have SMILIES next to a for sale thread you have your county. The north south thing is kind of weak in my opinion because Iam sure there are a lot of guys like me who kind of get all over. I can do a ppt from rocklin to mexico within a week most times.
                      Iam a good shot. At least i think i would be. Iam a good free throw shooter.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        forgiven
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2008
                        • 5214

                        Separated.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          jyo
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 5320

                          Personally, I would like a "Collectable" section---you know, old ammo, books, leather items, etc. but not firearms---they could stay in the regular sections. Also, how about making it so that your location MUST be posted in the headline?
                          Last edited by jyo; 01-01-2011, 6:20 PM.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            trob
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 1881

                            this is all good stuff to consider. i hope it gets revised.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              evidens83
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 7839

                              Originally posted by Cyc Wid It
                              The problem is people already can't follow the current rules, but I'm for it.
                              QFT! I say leave it as is.
                              WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Uriah02
                                Veteran Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 3149

                                As long as the changes are in a sub-forum format and not cluttering the main forum menu, whatever floats your boat.
                                sigpic
                                OIF 07-09 Veteran
                                NRA Endowment Member, CRPA Life Member

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1