i've been going to angeles every saturday morning by myself . . . helps to get my mind off the work week. going to the firing line tonight with my wife.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
When was your last range trip?
Collapse
X
-
-
Well, I been going alot actually... in two weeks these are the dates that I went:
10/15,18,19,20,24,25,26/2010.
Just got back this afternoon from the range..Originally posted by GottmitunsIt's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.Comment
-
I try to get out to Angeles every couple Fridays.... really just depends on my work schedule, or how many papers I should be writing....Originally posted by CSACANNONEERAh, the old "form over function" argument. I guess some people would rather be seen with a hot blonde who won't put out than with a "Neil 8" who will make you


.Comment
-
I go to the range every Sat and Sunday - sometimes more.I'm only smiling at you while you talk to me because it's hilarious that you really think I give a crap about you.
As I've gotten older I thought I was gaining patience, then I realized I simply don't give a crap.Comment
-
I try to go once every couple of weeks as time allows.
Wife, two kids and police work dont allow for as much range tie as I would like but family comes first... then guns!!! LOL
JustinOriginally posted by MHShooterThe whole time I was thinking "perfect calguns story"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,631
Posts: 25,149,871
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17595 users online. 148 members and 17447 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment