Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Arsenal, Inc. statement

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    Q
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2006
    • 6668

    I want their new 74m with folder..
    2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

    Comment

    • #62
      rojocorsa
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2008
      • 9139

      When the time comes to get an AK, I'll get an SJ Gun Guy saiga conversion...
      sigpic
      7-6-2 FTMFW!

      "...and an old German guy said there was a bit of an unsaid joke about the Nazi salute; apparently when they clicked their heels and raised their arm up in the air in a Nazi salute, they were saying, "we're in this much s___."

      Comment

      • #63
        Cali-Shooter
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2009
        • 9192

        I like their AK's, but I only buy them from 3rd parties, A.K.A. secondhand owners, etc.

        ...or if I find a killer deal on one
        In Glock We Trust.
        Originally posted by jeep7081
        My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
        Originally posted by AleksandreCz
        Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
        WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563

        Comment

        • #64
          Nessal
          Banned
          • Jan 2009
          • 2261

          Originally posted by Plisk
          I remember back when I have my SGL-20 and I talked to one of their tech reps there with a question, and when I told him where I was [CA] he had a long pause and asked where I got it. I told him Gunbroker, and he casually tried to ask which dealer but I refused to share the info.

          I will buy from them again, they screwed up. Give them a chance.

          Screwed up? What about the guys that did risk their asses for us?

          Just like Mark Larue, Arsenal inc can suck a fat one.

          Comment

          • #65
            damndave
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2008
            • 10858

            Originally posted by Plisk
            I remember back when I have my SGL-20 and I talked to one of their tech reps there with a question, and when I told him where I was [CA] he had a long pause and asked where I got it. I told him Gunbroker, and he casually tried to ask which dealer but I refused to share the info.

            I will buy from them again, they screwed up. Give them a chance.
            They tried to find out which dealer you got it from because they specifically make the dealers sign a agreement NOT to ship any of their guns into CA. Arsenal will stop selling to the dealer if caught. Well this is what I heard from a number of Arsenal dealers in the past.

            Comment

            • #66
              FS00008
              Senior Member
              • May 2008
              • 1975

              Arsenal can sit on it and twirl. I can get Mike (SJGunguy24) to build me an AK with twice the quality for half the price. They told Cali to f-off, well my turn to tell them to f-off. I'm going to write them an e-mail and tell them that too. And tell them why. They were the most rude people I've ever spoken to on the phone, told me it was my fault our laws are screwy. Fine, they don't need my hard earned money. I'd rather give it to a local Calgunner who can use it. I highly recommend his services.
              "No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
              legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer."

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1