I know everyone has a short list of guns they plan on purchasing in the near future. I was curious as to what are the top two or three guns on everyones wish list? I'm deciding on my first 10mm. Either a Glock 20sf or 29sf. Also on the short list is an HK 45 USPc. Also, any input on other options or what I should get first would be great!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Short List
Collapse
X
-
-
CZ 452 Lux
But before that I'm getting a kadet kit for my CZ.The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.Comment
-
Short? SHORT?!?! e gads!!! You're insane!I know everyone has a short list of guns they plan on purchasing in the near future. I was curious as to what are the top two or three guns on everyones wish list? I'm deciding on my first 10mm. Either a Glock 20sf or 29sf. Also on the short list is an HK 45 USPc. Also, any input on other options or what I should get first would be great!


When I move to Texas I'm going to work on these puppies...
1) Anzio 20mm anti-tank rifle (DD)
2) Twin 50 BMG Ma Deuce anti-aircraft turrent (FA/DD)
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.
CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!
CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm trainingComment
-
Colt Commander in 9mm. Something fun in .308.WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19Comment
-
I've been considering getting a Glock 17C, some kind of revolver in 44 mag (for back packing), an AK pistol, a 1911, and a Saiga .308
Also wanting to get an Eotech 557 + 3x mag combo for my new AR, love my 553 on a different rifle. I only mention it cause its more expensive than any of the firearms I mentioned
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,447
Posts: 25,147,871
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20901 users online. 147 members and 20754 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment