Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gangsta gun photos? why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    ts
    Banned
    • Apr 2006
    • 1232

    Originally posted by tankerman
    Shot with bullets, killed by a person.
    Ask the bullets why they killed that person. I am curious to hear the response.
    A weak attempt at emotional appeal.
    They were killed by a person accidentally, you are correct. I should of said "stray bullets".

    For some reason I feel like quoting the movie Collateral right now:

    Max: He, he, he fell on the cab. He fell, he fell from up there on the motherf*cking cab. S*it. I think he's dead.
    Vincent: Good guess.
    Max: You killed him?
    Vincent: No, I shot him. Bullets and the fall killed him.
    Just joking around about the quote.

    Comment

    • #32
      choochboost
      Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 170

      Originally posted by Sam Hainn
      Many people post photos online of their guns with money, liquor bottles, cigarette lighters, syringe needles, drugs, jewelry, pens, watches, knives, keychains to luxury cars, & other crap in the photo......Why clutter up the photo?
      I've always wondered about that as well. I call them kitchen sink photos. It's like they got home from work, emptied their pockets, and took a photo of it all. I don't care about your watch, car keys, lighter, pocket link, etc. Let's see the gun!

      Comment

      • #33
        socalguns
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 1707

        The same reason humans do anything, vanity
        "Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you."

        Comment

        • #34
          ts
          Banned
          • Apr 2006
          • 1232

          Originally posted by socalguns
          The same reason humans do anything, vanity
          That sounds like another very reasonable explanation. Damnit! I have to post another movie quote:

          The Devil's Advocate

          John Milton(The Devil): Vanity, definitely my favorite sin.

          Comment

          • #35
            Phil Bole
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2006
            • 47

            I can`t believe that some of the posters here are defending gangs and their subhuman "culture"
            I hate to break this too ya====>
            Not everyone who listens to Dr. Dre and says "My mini 14 deuce deuce trey" is in a gang ......

            Comment

            • #36
              ts
              Banned
              • Apr 2006
              • 1232

              Originally posted by StevieG
              I can`t believe that some of the posters here are defending gangs and their subhuman "culture". Ganbangers are mindless cretins PERIOD.
              Do you have any idea how ignorant that sounds? The same people who killed the Native Americans and enslaved Africans had the same mind set. Good job you just made a complete and utter fool out of your self.

              Comment

              • #37
                ivanimal
                Janitors assistant
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Sep 2002
                • 14365

                I prefer to be a gang of one.

                We are indivuidually powerful and united very powerful you choose where to have an alliance. Gang members make choices. Sometimes they prove fatal. Same as everwhere else.
                "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                NRA lifetime member

                Comment

                • #38
                  xrMike
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 7841

                  Originally posted by ts
                  Do you have any idea how ignorant that sounds? The same people who killed the Native Americans and enslaved Africans had the same mind set.
                  Uh, just to set you straight, there are no "native" Americans. They immigrated to this continent from somewhere else, just like the europeans who came after them.

                  Also, plenty of so-called native americans died at the hands of other so called natives, long before the europeans arrived.

                  Also, 90% of all slaves from africa were sold into slavery by other africans (not captured by white slave traders, as is commonly believed). African tribes warred against each other, and captured POWs were sold into slavery by the victors.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    schizrade2
                    Member
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 352

                    Originally posted by ts
                    You're right - most of us on this forum have the ability to easily change our life styles. Many people don't - such as kids in South Central LA.

                    It's not easy to get out of a ghetto of any kind. Most people (kids) take the easy way out. Which results in selling of drugs and violence.

                    Gangs have always been around, you have your family, your "gang" (one could also refer to that as a "tribe"), your village, your country.

                    I see many of you bashing on gangs, I understand they give gun owners a bad name due to what we might perceive as senseless violence (to them it has much more meaning) - but the fact of the matter is gang mentality runs in human nature. Hell, everyone on this forum is part of a gang - one of our members is in trouble and we're doing everything we can to help him - why? Because he is in our gang - if BWO wasn't a CalGuns member I doubt I would even know about it.

                    And for the record I do not do drugs, it was a nick name given to me a while back. Then some rapper got it.
                    Go pound sand. Being an apologist for these people keeps them where they are. It is called enabling.

                    BTW, unless you have actually been around these people outside of a school, like in a detention center or rehab place, you have no clue what you are talking about. It is not "culture". It is a sickness of the mind body and spirit. And yes they have every opportunity to leave the Ghetto through the free education we all provide in this nation. Unfortunately the enablers of society, like you por ejemplo (usually white middle to upper class liberals), tell these people at a young age that they are victims of this that and the other. This breeds an entitlement mentality among groups of people. Thus they find easier ways to get what they want rather than hard work.

                    Go back to your frosh oppressed peoples "anthropology" course, rookie. Write back when you have dealt with a 16yo, Black meth addict from LA with 3 bullet fragments still lodged in his back or a 17yo mexican kid who stole 36 cars before somebody in San Jose finally did something about him. They will tell you why they join gangs, and it is rarely for a sense of "belonging" or "family".

                    But you wouldn't know about that from the things you have written.
                    Last edited by schizrade2; 05-09-2007, 5:12 PM.
                    And God said \"taketh your rifles, all of ye, all but those unto the nation of California, for exempt must their rifles be and the resth are forlorn.\" So sayth the Lord.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      StevieG
                      Member
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 440

                      Originally posted by Phil Bole
                      I hate to break this too ya====>
                      Not everyone who listens to Dr. Dre and says "My mini 14 deuce deuce trey" is in a gang ......
                      Never said that. Listen to crap usic is not a crime, living it is?

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        StevieG
                        Member
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 440

                        Originally posted by ts
                        Do you have any idea how ignorant that sounds? The same people who killed the Native Americans and enslaved Africans had the same mind set. Good job you just made a complete and utter fool out of your self.
                        That does not even make sense. What do murderous gang thugs and their ape-like behaviour have to do with Indians and Moro slaves?
                        I guess I`ll have to apologize to the apes here, since they`re much more capable of peaceful social interaction than these "gangsta-wannabe"-sociopaths.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          CALI-gula
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 7222

                          Hey y'all, just poppin in to give a shout out to all da fine bubbies at the Fairfax Retirement Community! HOO! HOOYAAA!!! Cali in da house! A walkin, talkin, movin, groovin, beepin, boppin, ain't no stoppin, hunk o, hunk o, hunk o burnin Israeli! Also wanna give a shout out to all da fellow holmies in my gang, the Old Hollywood Jews With Money Boyz.

                          Flashin y'all some pics of my latest, a jolo "nine" large; works for me and only takes one hand (my arthritis flares up when I try to pop a cap with one o them new fandangled semi-auto guns that needs 2 hands.). Ya, I put a lil o my lifetsyle and culture in da pic, ya know, to show off my props. Howz dat Boyzzzz!?!?!?!!

                          I woulda put a can o Gefilte Fish in there and a box o Manischewitz noodles, but had those for lunch. Yo dawg, peace out!!




                          .
                          Last edited by CALI-gula; 05-09-2007, 7:56 PM.
                          ------------------------

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            BBR
                            Member
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 196

                            Originally posted by ghost
                            i dont understand it either.i guess some people are impressed by status/material wealth or portray an image they dont actually live or have done.theyre called "studio gangstas" or "busters" lol

                            Not to start a war or anything, but a "buster" is a derogitory name for a Norteno gang member. Sureno's use it to insult the Nortenos. The Nortenos call the Surenos "Scraps". There are places that saying buster will get you killed. Not something you want to go saying all over the place. When I started working corrections I was given instruction on what slang is and what it means. There are some wierd meanings to slang that we use every day. Lets just say you never want to be called BOSS.
                            BBR
                            Last edited by BBR; 05-09-2007, 8:08 PM.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              pewpewguns
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 578

                              Originally posted by BBR
                              Lets just say you never want to be called BOSS.
                              BBR
                              Ive only ever heard boss used in a positive way (or neutral).

                              "Boss, (slang) :
                              Used to address people in a friendly manner (as in not implying they are your employer or master).

                              Them: Yo!
                              You: Hey boss, whats up?"



                              Maybe inmates in a correctional facility just say it with a disrespectful tone?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                CALI-gula
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 7222

                                Originally posted by pewpewguns
                                Ive only ever heard boss used in a positive way (or neutral).

                                "Boss, (slang) :
                                Used to address people in a friendly manner (as in not implying they are your employer or master).

                                Them: Yo!
                                You: Hey boss, whats up?"

                                Maybe inmates in a correctional facility just say it with a disrespectful tone?

                                Boss in the late 1960's meant something cool, totally bitchin'. If it was boss, it was rad.

                                Boss 351 Cleveland Mustang, etc. Bruce Springsteen is still "the BOSS".

                                .
                                ------------------------

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1