Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Doctors With Guns.
Collapse
X
-
Hehe...shoddy Brazilian knock-off
I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.
CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!
CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm trainingComment
-
WTB: Yugo 7.62x39, 22lr, Finnish M28/39
"I don't know we made brownies. And I think we're dead. Time is going by really really really really slow."
-Former cop, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsUComment
-
Very good!"Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!
"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!
"The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!
"Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,486
Posts: 25,148,249
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20408 users online. 109 members and 20299 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment