Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Am i weird?
Collapse
X
-
When I got home from the range, I watched The Pacific and cleaned my range toys (k98 and 91/30) I need to get a cabine and a Garand and some other WWII guns. I am going to be a poor man soon.
reminds me of when I watched Enemy at the Gates and I pulled the 91/30 just thinking....01100010 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110100 00100001Comment
-
Mosins helped much more than M1s.
Comment
-
-
Yes. It will only get worse as long as the trigger stimulus is present. Your only hope is to give the rifle to me.
7x57, because I care
sigpic
What do you need guns for if you are going to send your children, seven hours a day, 180 days a year to government schools? What do you need the guns for at that point?-- R. C. Sproul, Jr. (unconfirmed)
Originally posted by bulgronI know every chance I get I'm going to accuse 7x57 of being a shill for LCAV. Because I can.
Comment
-
While watching "The Road" I kept checking to make sure my Glock and the loaded magazine I keep in my night stand at night was still there. Damn movie freaked me out.Last edited by tacticalcity; 06-07-2010, 10:31 AM.Comment
-
Not "coo-coo", unless you are expecting something different to happen after you bring them out.
If it's bothering you maybe some counseling would help
. I'm willing to babysit the rifles for a few decades until we both agree everything is okay. Hey, I'm here to help....isn't that what the forum is for?
sigpic
I can't remember everything I have to do, but I can remember more things than I have time to do.Comment
-
I've never done that with the Garand, but I have been known to clean guns while watching "Blackhawk Down". It just seems so natural. The truth is I only did that once, and they happened to need cleaning and the movie happened to be on.sigpicComment
-
As long as you don't find yourself in the middle of the street holding your rifle, completely naked except for a tin-foil helmet... you're ok.Comment
-
sigpic
What do you need guns for if you are going to send your children, seven hours a day, 180 days a year to government schools? What do you need the guns for at that point?-- R. C. Sproul, Jr. (unconfirmed)
Originally posted by bulgronI know every chance I get I'm going to accuse 7x57 of being a shill for LCAV. Because I can.
Comment
-
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."- Henry Lewis MenckenComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,569
Posts: 25,149,326
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34113 users online. 153 members and 33960 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment