I have warn a parachute as a seat cushion, but never around the house. But I will pull out the gun for a movie. LOL.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Am i weird?
Collapse
X
-
Yes,that's weird.
Comment
-
"While it may come as a surprise to the authors of the legislation, most semi-automatic pistols do in fact come with a pistol grip"Malthusianism is the idea that population growth is potentially exponential while the growth of the food supply is arithmetical at best.Comment
-
No weirder than the rest of us!I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!Comment
-
"Decompression planning is like measuring with a micrometer, marking with chalk, and cutting with an ax."NRA Endowment MemberCRPA Life MemberComment
-
I dress up like a ninja whenever Im home alone and turn all the lights out and run around as quietly as I can. Then I hit the backyard and ninja sword some IDPA targets.
I do the same thing with guns except I clean them while im watching tv so its not as wierd."I *love* the idea of DOJ buyback money being used to buy guns for kids. " - SteadyrockComment
-
IMHO, not weird. I'm just about to watch Top Shot on History Channel while holding a handgun.
TurbyComment
-
No...I always have a pistol next to me when I watch TV..especially some of my Colts...the Royal Blue or Nickel gives off a nice shine from the glow of the TV..NRA Lifetime member
CRPA Lifetime member
Second Amendment Foundation Life memberComment
-
I practice room clearing on my way to and from the bathroom , kitchen, bedrooms, living room. No you aint weirdComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,572
Posts: 25,149,369
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30704 users online. 136 members and 30568 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

.
not to the point were i point it at the T.V. and go bang-bang. Thank god.


Comment