Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Problem with BOTAC
Collapse
X
-
For those that are LEO and live or work in the LA area, Botac works very well. If you are LEO you can go straight to the warehouse and purchase the items directly. I have never had a problem, but I dont order online. They are a nice bunch of folks working in there, but I can see why they might have problems. Their warehouse is literally stacked to the rafters with stuff. I am sure a few orders are misrouted from time to time.A life is not important, except for the impact it has on other lives- Jackie RobinsonComment
-
They have a bad habit or saying something is in stock and charging you for it. Then after 2 or 3 weeks you call the MFG direct on whatever equipment you ordered and find out that they have not sent anythig to BOTAC for months and do not intend too until "issues have been resolved".Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,498
Posts: 25,148,423
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13621 users online. 127 members and 13494 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment