Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

"Why do you 'need' THAT many guns?!"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NorCalMama
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Nov 2009
    • 2970

    "Why do you 'need' THAT many guns?!"

    What the heck do you say to people who are hoplophobes who ask that question??? Frankly, I'm sick of having to answer it and am wondering what you say to people if/when they ask you?
    Both my mom and grandma asked me that today-"What would you need THAT many guns for....? Why does so and so want a gun anyways?!"
    Originally posted by ChrisTKHarris
    I'm not a big fan of VAG.
    Originally posted by M. Sage
    Testicles of steel, bladder of titanium.
    Originally posted by bruceflinch
    F the World Bank
    F the UN &
    F Obama


    Sacramento Community Chapter Social Group... Join Here!
  • #2
    Gio
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 10251

    I just and then

    -Gio
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment

    • #3
      NorCalMama
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Nov 2009
      • 2970

      Originally posted by Gio
      I just and then

      -Gio
      lol I typically
      Originally posted by ChrisTKHarris
      I'm not a big fan of VAG.
      Originally posted by M. Sage
      Testicles of steel, bladder of titanium.
      Originally posted by bruceflinch
      F the World Bank
      F the UN &
      F Obama


      Sacramento Community Chapter Social Group... Join Here!

      Comment

      • #4
        empty
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 51

        Because they're there.

        To coordinate with my outfits.

        One in every caliber.

        I have poor decision-making skills, so I bought one of each.

        One is none, two is one....23 is three.

        Comment

        • #5
          ChrisTKHarris
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 4203

          Because each one is unique.
          Don't let the name fool you...

          Comment

          • #6
            Carsgunsandchics
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 3537

            Because

            Because it was on sale!
            Because it was one in a series of 3,000,000 limited editions!
            It looked lonely there in the store and it needed a friend/ new home.
            It followed me home.
            My other half said it was ok.
            If I picked up another one I'd get a free hat.
            I needed one in stainless to go with a coffee mug that I don't use.
            I had a coupon that was going to expire.
            It was green and seeing that everyone wants to go green I figured this is what they meant.
            Originally posted by fighterpilot562
            I am more of a sucker than a blower...

            Comment

            • #7
              scrat
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2007
              • 1516

              I say this. When i go to the range i pretty much take half of one of the back tables. Setting everything up. Then i look over and i see the solo guys the ones who take there gun case with the HUGE lock on the case and open it up and take out thier 1 gun. Then shoot thier 1 box of bullets. While i take out all my shiney toys. Then i go to the forward bench and start shooting. after a while i turn around set that gun down and pick up another one and shoot that one. Then it just keeps on continuing. I usually have my two boys with me and we just keep changing guns. It never gets boring and you get to try the variety. While the guy with the 1 gun and box of bullets has been replaced by another guy with 1 gun and a box of bullets. After a while you
              ALMOST feel like just telling them Here try this. It must be pretty hard when you only have 1 gun. You cant compare it to anything else its all you have.

              ITS LIKE only having 1 girl for your whole life. I mean WTF
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                SJgunguy24
                I need a LIFE!!
                • May 2008
                • 14849

                1 word, spares.
                There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
                The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
                The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
                The others, well......they just never learn.

                "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
                Patrick Henry.

                Comment

                • #9
                  NorCalMama
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 2970

                  Good answers you guys!
                  Originally posted by ChrisTKHarris
                  I'm not a big fan of VAG.
                  Originally posted by M. Sage
                  Testicles of steel, bladder of titanium.
                  Originally posted by bruceflinch
                  F the World Bank
                  F the UN &
                  F Obama


                  Sacramento Community Chapter Social Group... Join Here!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    screaming_spool
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 80

                    to hand out when zombies come

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      L4D
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 3053

                      cuz i have all this extra money........ they usually shut up after that.
                      RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4D

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        battleship
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 4969

                        Ask them why they need that many pairs of shoes.

                        My answer is because i like guns, they make me happy so i collect them and shoot some.

                        Mind your own business is another one.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          NorCalMama
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 2970

                          Originally posted by battleship
                          Ask them why they need that many pairs of shoes.

                          My answer is because i like guns, they make me happy so i collect them and shoot some.

                          Mind your own business is another one.
                          Totally agree. I'm amazed by the acceptance of baseball card collections, 30 something year old men who collect DND or WOW, stamp collections, or whatever but yet something as essential as firearms are taboo to own, but you get a pass if you own only one or two. Three and you now have a "weapons cache"!
                          Originally posted by ChrisTKHarris
                          I'm not a big fan of VAG.
                          Originally posted by M. Sage
                          Testicles of steel, bladder of titanium.
                          Originally posted by bruceflinch
                          F the World Bank
                          F the UN &
                          F Obama


                          Sacramento Community Chapter Social Group... Join Here!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SJgunguy24
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • May 2008
                            • 14849

                            Originally posted by NorCalMama
                            Totally agree. I'm amazed by the acceptance of baseball card collections, 30 something year old men who collect DND or WOW, stamp collections, or whatever but yet something as essential as firearms are taboo to own, but you get a pass if you own only one or two. Three and you now have a "weapons cache"!
                            The more I read your posts the more I keep thinking to myself, man her husband is one lucky dude.

                            You fricken rock!!!!! Tell the hubby I said what's up too.

                            Hey guy's I don't know how many of you have met NorCalMama but she is tough and will stand right there in the fight for our freedoms. No BS.
                            There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
                            The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
                            The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
                            The others, well......they just never learn.

                            "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
                            Patrick Henry.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              jcaoloveshine
                              Veteran Member
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 2654

                              Why do you only have one outfit or one pair of shoes or one purse? You can accomplish the same with grocery bags and mocassins.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1