Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ways to secure weapons in house

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    0321jarhead
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2116

    Super glue it to ones butt!! Get it really concealed? Crack of butt!! You ask a dumb question, you get a dumb answer.
    "TRUST BUT, VERIFY"
    Ronald Reagan

    Comment

    • #32
      Ricky-Ray
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 3161

      How about one of them metal gun cabinets????? Turner's usually has them on sale from Sentry I believe. Usually holds 8 or 12 long guns depending on model and when they are on sale usually around 100-200 bucks. Bolt it to the floor or wall and should deter most people from walking out with the cabinet.

      I have one and it's bolted to the wall in the garage. It does the job for now until we can get our own house and then I'll be able to get a better and bigger safe.
      Ray

      "If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." - Randy Paush, Carnegie Mellon University

      Comment

      • #33
        hollowpoint67
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1452

        Originally posted by Ricky-Ray
        How about one of them metal gun cabinets????? Turner's usually has them on sale from Sentry I believe. Usually holds 8 or 12 long guns depending on model and when they are on sale usually around 100-200 bucks. Bolt it to the floor or wall and should deter most people from walking out with the cabinet.

        I have one and it's bolted to the wall in the garage. It does the job for now until we can get our own house and then I'll be able to get a better and bigger safe.
        while I thought about this route ive found a few safes in the 300-400 range, I feel that a safe would be able to handle a theft better than a cabinet could, after all we all played halflife when it came out and are handy with a crowbar.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1