Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Range bag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    ANARCANGEL
    Banned
    • Apr 2009
    • 2927

    I just got one delivered today from Midway. $39.00 pluse shipping.....very nice with plenty of room for all my stuff plus a few pistols.

    Comment

    • #62
      5150bronco
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 1603

      Originally posted by ANARCANGEL
      I just got one delivered today from Midway. $39.00 pluse shipping.....very nice with plenty of room for all my stuff plus a few pistols.
      you got a pic or link?

      Comment

      • #63
        jak77
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 1453

        Originally posted by Peter W Bush
        Best damn range bag I've ever used! It will fit so much stuff, its amazing
        Just placed my order!
        WTT My BCM Carbine upper for your midlength! Check me out!!

        "You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."


        Comment

        • #64
          CaliforniaLiberal
          #1 Bull Goose Loony
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2008
          • 4690

          I like a good Raley's brown paper grocery bag. Very anonymous. Can't lose anything in a multitude of interior pockets. If you want to protect the delicate finish of your fine firearm, wrap it in a t-shirt.
          Better Way to Search CalGuns - https://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=0...78:pzxbzjzh1zk
          CA Bill Search - https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov
          California Rifle and Pistol Association - http://crpa.org/
          Sacramento County Sheriff Concealed Carry Info - Search 'Concealed Weapons Permit Information Sacramento'
          Second Amendment Foundation - http://www.saf.org
          Animated US Map Showing Progress of Concealed Carry Laws 1986 to 2021 http://www.gun-nuttery.com/rtc.php

          Comment

          • #65
            5150bronco
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2009
            • 1603

            Originally posted by CaliforniaLiberal
            I like a good Raley's brown paper grocery bag. Very anonymous. Can't lose anything in a multitude of interior pockets. If you want to protect the delicate finish of your fine firearm, wrap it in a t-shirt.
            awesome. keep it simple. maybe paint the bag camo to match camo pants for my range attire.

            Comment

            • #66
              Air
              Senior Member
              • May 2005
              • 1640

              Originally posted by ANARCANGEL
              I just got one delivered today from Midway. $39.00 pluse shipping.....very nice with plenty of room for all my stuff plus a few pistols.
              I have the same bag, my friend bought it for me for X-Mas, it's a great bag for sure.

              Comment

              • #67
                nick
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Aug 2008
                • 19152

                Tac Force Turner's has works very well for me.
                DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

                DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1