Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

2/19/07: Iron Sights in Oceanside

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    MonsterMan
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • May 2006
    • 1526

    Originally posted by Richie Rich
    I have never shot a monsterman equipped AR, would like to give it a try before I decide to go that route.

    Please try the new version if that is going to be your decision maker. While the older grip functions, it pales in comparison to the new grip.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." -Han Solo

    Comment

    • #17
      grammaton76
      Administrator
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2005
      • 9511

      Originally posted by MonsterMan
      Please try the new version if that is going to be your decision maker. While the older grip functions, it pales in comparison to the new grip.
      Then hurry up and send me one already, sheez! I'll pay you.
      Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1